Incest A desire turns true with my sister and leads to ... by viz2k5
It was morning; I woke up to the sound of Rekha’s movement around the room. I slightly opened my eyes and was watching secretly what was going on. Rekha had her coffee glass in hand and was looking in to the cupboard to pick her dress for her day. She was still in her nightie. She picked her dress (Churidaar) that she wanted to wear for the college, towel and finished her coffee and moved towards the bathroom. She quickly turned around towards my bed to check If was awake. I pretended to be asleep. I don’t know what she thought, she dropped her Churidaar set on her cot and walked towards the Cupboard and picked a change nightie. I thought maybe it would be difficult for her to wear the Churidaar inside the bathroom and wanted to change to nightie and come out and wear the Churidaar when she is outside. But then how will she do when I am here? I was wondering how this scene would be?

She again had a quick look towards me, then moved towards the bathroom, had a look at the lock and moved inside and closed the door. I could hear that she dragged the bucket full of water towards the door and endured that it will block the door from opening even if somebody pushes it. I could hear that she was taking bath. I wanted to watch it, but do not know how? I know that I cannot today. I waited for her to come out. She came out after her bath as I had guessed she came out with the changed Nightie. She was still toweling her hair as she came out. She again looked at my direction. I was still pretending to sleep. She walked towards my direction came near me and was thinking something. I think she wanted to wake me up and when I move out of the room she would change. But she somehow was hesitant to wake me up.
So if she is not waking me up then she has to change her dress in the room and in front of me. Am I lucky now?

She walked back towards her cot and removed her nightie turning to the other side, She again looked at me and ensured I was sleeping (But I was not). I could see her back now very close, She was on her bra and pantie. Oh what a sight it was. I wanted to get up from my bed now, but then will spoil the fun, so waited. She now turned towards my direction, picked her top and started wearing it. I could see her complete top only with bra for a few seconds until she wore her tops. She move towards the mirror and started combing her hair, while I just acted as if I was getting up now. I woke up and said “Hi Rekha Good morning”. She said “Hi” as well and smiled at me. I told her she looks pretty with this Churidhaar and asked her how the night sleep was. She told me that she could not sleep for some time but later she slept properly.

She asked me if I am not going to college, I said I have to and need to really get ready fast. She got ready by the time I was getting ready said bye to me and went off.

I went to the bathroom now and picked up her pantie and observed it, I could see white starchy thing coated on it. I knew then she had cum on her panties last night. So she was feeling erotic about the whole episode. So was thinking to myself the best way to shape a rigid steel is to heat it up properly and bend to the shape you wanted to, this is the best plan I could go for. I started to take bath all the while thinking about the plan to make her hot and apply my tactics on her. This way I will not be forcing anything on her and things would go smooth. But how long will it take, I don’t know, I thought to myself let me give it a start today by texting her and see her reply.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A desire turns true with my sister and leads to ... by viz2k5 - by sarit11 - 08-07-2020, 08:25 PM