Incest A desire turns true with my sister and leads to ... by viz2k5
A short update:

I said “Not exactly, but certainly you can consider me as your true friend, where you can talk secret things. I would say that you too have sexual desires and curious about what happens with a boy and girl when they are together etc. I too need you that way. We can talk about everything and keep things secret. Nobody will know. You are going to be here with me only for the next 4 years and once your study completes you are going to be on your way and same with me as well. Let us not develop any love feelings etc and just be good, true and secret friends. There is nothing wrong and nothing sin about this. If you are OK for this then we can give it a go”.

She kept silent for a while and said “I think we have talked too much now. I will have to think about this. We will continue tomorrow, it is already 12 midnight we need to go to college tomorrow morning. Let us sleep for now”.

With that she said goodnight and wend to her cot for sleeping. I also switched off the study lamp and went to my bed. I could not sleep and was thinking about the whole conversation with her. I was happy in my mind that I secured her confidence and she will not complain to anybody. I also need to think and plan to pacify for the next set of activities. Make her open up her mind (which she did little today) first before anything. With these thoughts I was about to close my eyes, When she slowly Whispered “Hey Dinu, Is the Bathroom door alright now or will it break again?”

I had totally forgotten about it. I told her, “Please adjust for tomorrow morning, I will set that right by evening”. She said “OK, then goodnight and went to doze off”. I was again thinking about all that happened and dozed off.

I suddenly woke up at around 3:00 AM in the morning. I looked into Rekha, She was fast asleep. I slowly tiptoed towards her cot, tapped her to see if she is awake. There was no response, I gently rubbed my finger across her cheeks, lips and caressed her forehead, and there was no response. I gained some courage now slowly slid the blanket and placed my palm over her breasts (obviously she was clothed).

I could feel a feeble jerk in her body, I retreated for around a minute or so and felt her boobs over her nighty again, both of them now. I gently planted a kiss on both the goodies and kissed her lips as well. I felt the warm breath from her nose. It was very erotic. I got a hard on by now. I could not resist this feeling and I did not want to wake her up. I slowly went to my system, copied the video back to me mobile and went to the bathroom. I watched her nude voyeur bath scene again and again, Jerked to my core. The feel of her innocence as she is not aware of being filmed was giving me the thump and I at last was cuming like a spitting cobra. Oh cupid god, what an Orgasm it was. I wish I was working on her and cum like this. But I wanted her with her consent and with all the lust same as I was having on her. I know I need to work a little harder to get there. With these thoughts I hit the bed and dozed off.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A desire turns true with my sister and leads to ... by viz2k5 - by sarit11 - 08-07-2020, 08:24 PM