Incest A desire turns true with my sister and leads to ... by viz2k5
From this reply, I got to know now, that she is getting aroused about the whole thing. This is the right moment to proceed and said “I know girls are always reserved and will not talk about what they have in mind, in my opinion, you are feeling erotic also but are reserving yourself, Am I right?”

For the first time, I could see her face changing from Anger to blush; I could feel the transition vivid. But she did not reply, I wanted to flood her mind now with erotic sense and bring her to my track. I need to feed such thoughts either she has to open up with her hidden sexual thoughts, or if she did not have any, she should start getting now. I was not sure if this will work.
With this I said “Rekha, any boy who would have seen you nude would have desired for you and I am not an exception, you are too good for me to resist my feelings. I wanted to kiss you and touch you. I feel you will also feel the same?”

She immediately replied “You are talking something which is immoral and sin” (I know these words are just coming from her lips and not from her mind).

I said “Ok tell me honestly are you not feeling good about these talks, Are you not feeling erotic now? I am sure you are feeling that way. But you are not expressing it to me. Please Rekha, be honest, I will keep it a secret and will not let know anybody. Let us be friendly here. We are trying to just check each other’s feeling and nothing is wrong or sin. It is our birth right. Are you worried if somebody will come to know about what we are talking? ”.

She gave a deep thought for a while, and said “Dinesh, Ok, It is true that I also feel like talking all these with you, but scared about the relationship and family. Can you promise me whatever we are talking now is only between you and me and will not discuss with anybody?”

Well I thought to myself, she is now getting on track, I should not delay this anymore. Now I need to talk more and win her confidence. This will be the toughest part. Let me do it now right away.

I quickly promised her, that I will keep it a secret and she can trust me. Then asked her again how she is feeling about the conversation and asked her to be honest in what she says.
She thought for a while and said “Ok, I feel the same way when I watch intimate scenes in some movies; I don’t know what erotic feeling is. But I get a kind of shock running thru my body from Head to toe. My heart beats faster and the entire feeling is good”
With this reply from her, I quickly grabbed her right palm and kissed her fingers. I said her “thank you Rekha for your honest reply. I like you very much for this”. She released her palm from me with a blush and said “Hey Dinu what are you doing?” I said “Nothing just a small gesture from me to appreciate your honest reply” and continued, “Actually I should have hugged you and kissed you for this, but I am not sure if you will allow me?”
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A desire turns true with my sister and leads to ... by viz2k5 - by sarit11 - 08-07-2020, 08:23 PM