Incest A desire turns true with my sister and leads to ... by viz2k5
I felt that she actually wanted to talk to me in the pretext of studying. I glanced at her sideways from where I was sitting; she was looking into her book and was not noticing me. She was looking beautiful and now I started x-raying her in my mind. The thoughts from the morning incident were provoking me to see her nude again more closely and feel her, kiss her caress her and much more. I wanted to go near her and do all these things. She was wearing a maroon colored nightie and was looking great. Now I started thinking, why she did not complain about this to anybody? Did she like me seeing her nude? Is something running in her mind on the same lines of what I think about her? I was confused now. But if I have to get to the next step, I first need to know what was running in her mind. So I wanted to break the ice now.

I texted her “Hi”;

she replied “Hi”;

I “I want to talk to you”;

She “What?”;

I “I felt too disturbed today, Are you Angry with me still?”
With this message, I went near her and told “Sorry again Rekha, I know you are angry with me still”

She said “No Dinesh, I am not angry now but unable to forget that incident and feeling bad, I know that you opened the door by mistake”, With this statement, I was cool that she will never complain to my parents or her parents. This gave me more courage now.

I said “You see Rekha, The entire day, I was thinking about this incident, I was very disturbed like you, But not sure why I was disturbed! But whatever happened, I felt you are very beautiful and the very fact that I had seen you without clothes I felt erotic and different”

With this statement, I wanted to check her reaction. Her face turned red, she did not at all expect this from me now.
I asked her “Is there anything wrong in what I said” She replied hesitantly “It is wrong, I am your sister by relation and you are telling me like this”

I told her “Yes I also thought it is wrong to think that way, But you know before I think you are my sister I feel you are a girl and my opposite sex and thus feeling erotic on What I saw, If you had a boyfriend and if he had seen you like this Would he not feel that way?”

She said “You see, I do not have any boyfriend and nobody has seen my like this before”

I felt much more erotic now, after knowing that I was the first to see her. She is a virgin and I would get all the privilege on her if I win her consent. I have to shift gears now.

I asked her “Are you not feeling any different now? Do you also have the same feeling like me” This was a bold question from me.

She said “You are asking some question for which I cannot reply quite openly”
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A desire turns true with my sister and leads to ... by viz2k5 - by sarit11 - 08-07-2020, 08:22 PM