Incest A desire turns true with my sister and leads to ... by viz2k5
The day passed by with all these things going in my mind. I was worried if she will complain to my parents. Even though I made a scene with her that it was an accident, I knew it would have given lots of pain to her. I thought I will put an end to this devilish thoughts and text her “Hi, I am sorry for what had happened this morning” and waited for her reply. For about 30 mins I waited and did not get any reply. I got curious and felt if she had spoken to my mom. So I again text her “I am sorry again, please don’t feel bad about me” I got a reply as “What is the sorry for? I am feeling bad for what had happened and could not concentrate on anything, I was feeling sick and came home” Now I was nervous. Will she complain to mom? I need to pacify her now.

I text her again, “I also feel sick and not feeling anything good about what had happened, Are you feeling feverish or something, Should I come home to help you?” For which she replied, “No I am not feeling feverish, but feeling something different and new”
I replied, “I feel the same way also, Take some rest you will be alright”. I left college early but did not have the guts to go home. I went to meet some of my friends in the pretext of collecting journals and came back home around 8:00 PM.

Things were normal at home; my mom and dad were watching TV and did not find Rekha with them. I went inside the bedroom and said hi to Rekha, She replied with a “hi” and nothing more. She seemed to be angry with me still.

After freshening up myself I had my dinner, and went inside. I had something to study for that night. I asked Rekha if I could switch on my study Lamp and continue studying. Now I had moved to my Computer desk. She told that even she has to study for some time as well and sat on her bed with the lights on.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A desire turns true with my sister and leads to ... by viz2k5 - by sarit11 - 08-07-2020, 08:20 PM