Incest A desire turns true with my sister and leads to ... by viz2k5
My Heart was now beating fast, at one side I was enjoying the incident and was relishing the fact that I had achieved something. On the other side I was fearing within self as to how will Rekha react and will she complain to my parents or will she complain to my uncle. But in any case, I made everything look as though it was an accident. While all these thoughts were going in my mind, I heard Rekha open the bathroom and coming out. She came to the hall and started shouting at me. She asked me why I did like that. I said her sorry and I was thinking that she was still in the kitchen and never knew that the bathroom door will open like that when somebody had latched it from inside. I tried to look at her face now; she wasn’t ready to face me. I convinced her again and again that it was an accident and she should not worry on that. She then raised her voice and asked if it was an accident, why were you staring at me for so long when you knew that you are seeing your sister and that too without clothes?

Well I told her “Rekha I don’t have an answer for this, I did not know how to react when that thing suddenly happened. I have never seen anybody without clothes like that in the past and When I saw you I had to forget that you are my sister; you are so beautiful that I got carried away and had to stare at you like that. I am a normal human being and had to react to my senses and the sexual thought overtook me. Sorry about that again. “
With this I looked at her face the anger seemed to have subsided a bit and she was dumb found. She asked me again still in raised voice” If somebody is beautiful will you dare to watch them nude, even if she is your sister?”

I told her again “It was an accident and wasn’t deliberate, But what I saw was beautiful young girl nude and the thought of sister did not come to my mind”. Still she did not calm down. She was upset and wanted to talk more, but went back got ready for the college and left home. I wanted to calm her down, but thought things will settle down, got ready and went to the college.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A desire turns true with my sister and leads to ... by viz2k5 - by sarit11 - 08-07-2020, 08:20 PM