Incest A desire turns true with my sister and leads to ... by viz2k5
From there on it was daily routine and I just did my small touching etc. in the night and nothing more than that. I wanted to take the next step. I had a plan, I had come back from college in the afternoon and went inside the bathroom and spoiled the lock by removing the screws of the latch part and cut them into half their size and fit it back with glue so that they appear to be intact and essentially not. For normal usage it would be good but if somebody gives a gentle push it will come off without much effort.

Now my plan was to enter the bathroom when she is taking bath and see her and pretend as though It was a mistake. I need to do this when my parents are not at home. So I got to wait for this chance. Every Friday my mom goes out to temple at around 7:00AM, after preparing the breakfast and lunch pack. My father leaves at around 6:30 AM itself. My mom will return only after 9:30AM. I thought this will be the best possible opportunity for me. 

The day came and I heard Rekha getting up and freshening herself and helping herself on coffee it was around 7:30AM. My mom had instructed her about this. After coffee she came back into the room and looked for me. As I was still sleeping she tried to wake me up and ask if I require coffee now. I told her later and wanted to sleep for some more time. She left me there and took her clothes and went in to the bathroom. I woke up now. I wasn’t in the best of my mind. Within my mind I was thinking whether to go ahead or not. The devil wins and I decided to go ahead.

I got up and went outside to check if my dad had left and also if the main door is latched from inside. Then came on tip toes and waited just outside the bathroom door. After a while when the splashing noise of the water stopped, I was sure that she would have started applying the soap. I had an excuse now that it was silent and I thought nobody was inside. So I went ahead to push the door and as expected, without much effort the door had opened and saw Rekha nude and turned to the other side. But when she realized something was wrong and turned around for a moment she didn’t realize how to react and I was staring at her for few seconds. She quickly recovered and tried to cover her naked boobs but then I could see her bush and she turned to the other side and started shouting now. I told her to calm down and said “Sorry it was a mistake” and closed the door and walked off. But the devil in my mind was giggling at this and felt that I had achieved something great.

I felt a lot of difference between what I watched in the video and what I just saw now. She was wonderful. Tight boobs, I could guess now it is 32 C for sure. Fair complexion, for sure she is a virgin untouched. I was unable to control my joy. But at the same time was worried what will happen when she comes out. How will she react to me. Will she sense that I did it deliberately? Will she complain to my mom & Dad etc. I went out to the other Bathroom and freshened myself and poured the coffee from the flask and started sipping it and reading newspaper.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A desire turns true with my sister and leads to ... by viz2k5 - by sarit11 - 08-07-2020, 08:19 PM