Incest A desire turns true with my sister and leads to ... by viz2k5
3 weeks passed by. Rekha had arrived back. My uncle was there until evening to finish the joining formalities and left by the evening. It was night and we had to settle down. I was tired after my college and had my dinner and was eager to hit the bed as it would be a new experience to share my room with a girl. I went early to bed at 9:30PM only and was unable to sleep. After waiting for long at around 10:15 PM Rekha entered my room (sorry our room). I was pretending to be asleep she came in and took her nightie from her baggage and went to the bathroom, changed into her nightie and was back. She didn’t switch on the main lamp and was managing things with the night lamp only.

My heart started palpitating now. The devil was slowly waking up. Still pretending to be sleeping just opened one of my eyes and partially and had a glimpse of what she was doing. She almost slept off immediately. Maybe she was tired of her journey and the day chores at college. I waited for another 30 mins without patience. I wanted to have a closer look at her. So I went nearby her and just tapped her by calling Rekha. She did not respond and was deep asleep. I took a bold step now. Just felt her lips with my finger. It was an erotic feeling. I slowly removed the blanket and had a look at here tight body at close proximity. Was x-raying in my mind with what I had seen in the video. I wanted to touch her boobs, but was scared to take the next step. Went back to my bed and jerked off nicely and slept off.

Next day, Rekha had woken up much early before me and When I got up I could see that she had taken bath and left the room. I woke up and got ready and went for the breakfast, she was waiting for me there and we had breakfast together and went our ways to the college.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A desire turns true with my sister and leads to ... by viz2k5 - by sarit11 - 08-07-2020, 08:16 PM