Incest A desire turns true with my sister and leads to ... by viz2k5
The outcome of the discussion was Rekha will stay in our house and be a day scholar. But for now she will be going back tomorrow evening and I had just another day to do anything. I quickly thought about a plan and wanted to place my mobile phone camera in my bathroom and switch it on to capture Rekha taking bath.

Next morning I was waiting for her to get to my bathroom. Just when she was about to get in, I excused her and told her that I wanted to pee urgently and went inside. I put my mobile in silent mode and switched on the video capture and then hid it above the Geyser switchbox and ensured that the view is not covered but the mobile is covered.

Came out and thanked her and left my room. She went in for the bath. I was impatient to wait for her to come out. It was about 30 mins past now I was waiting in the hall and she came out fully dressed. I was very curious to get in immediately, but waited for about 10 mins and went inside to take bath. Latched the door from inside, quickly took my mobile and stopped the capture and played it back. I could not believe my eyes. She is just around 19 years old and got an awesome pair of boobs. It was tight and may be around size 32C. Slowly I checked what all she did like removing her panty etc. I could see the bush but nothing beyond that. The video was so good and my first step was through without any hurdle. I watched the video again and again; finally jerked of to my satisfaction. I took bath and came out.

First thing I did was to copy the video to my pc, renamed the filename and extension and hid it under the windows system folder to avoid anybody else accidentally watching it.

Rekha and uncle were waiting for me to join the breakfast. I saw Rekha now, It is a different feeling I started starring at her boobs and ass and kind of x-rayed her. She did not suspect anything and I also kept myself cool and normal. But my mind started saying that I should see her nude with my naked eye.

After breakfast I bid bye to all and started the bike and left on my way I was thinking about the video and wanted to watch it again, but could not because it is not there in my mobile. I started thinking how to see her nude and live. Pretty tough though, but she will be coming in another 3 weeks and will be staying in our house; so had all the chances. Again the day passed with the thought of Rekha looming around and I wasn’t able to concentrate on anything.

It was evening and I went home little late around 7PM and found that Rekha had left to Trichy along with her father. Now I had to wait for 3 weeks. Meanwhile after my father came from office I started talking about Rekha’s stay in our house. We had only 2 bedrooms and how are we going to accommodate her and which room she will stay? My dad asked me if I am not liking this idea at all?

Quickly I replied that I don’t have any issues she can stay in my room and I will sleep in the reception Sofa cum bed. For which my dad told that she is your sister and you both can stay in your room only and told me that he will buy another cot and bed for her. I was very happy inside my mind but played careful as though it’s just OK.

In the next week the cot and bed was bought and all arranged for Rekha. Only thing is my privacy for watching and browsing internet would be gone and I need to look for the time she is absent to do such things. I thought it would be manageable. Just now waiting for the day she will come back again.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A desire turns true with my sister and leads to ... by viz2k5 - by sarit11 - 08-07-2020, 08:15 PM