Incest A desire turns true with my sister and leads to ... by viz2k5
I woke up at 12 and headed for bath, and told my mom that I will be having my lunch outside with Dinesh. Got ready and was waiting for Dinesh, he came in around 12:45 and we moved on. First we went to our regular adda; a small restaurant and waited for our other friends to join.

My other friends came in one by one in 15 mins time and we all had lunch. Dinesh earlier told me that he needs to talk to me on something and wanted me alone. So we all chitchatted for some time together and dispersed. I and Dinesh went on his bike and we went to Café Coffee day on Besant Nagar.

We ordered for 2 cappu’s and were waiting. Once we had the coffee on our table, I slowly asked him what is that he wanted to talk. He was silent for some time and told me his mind is not in his control and he gets some dirty thoughts now days. He is of my age and same batch. He is good at studies as well. He was telling me that the dirty thoughts are disturbing a lot and he gets distracted from his studies. I started becoming curious. I asked him for more details. 

He was again hesitant pressed for assurance that I would not talk about this to anybody and it will all be secret. I agreed and said him that he was my best friend and we had shared lots of incidents and adventures together and whatever I do will only be good for him.

He is the only son for his parents and doesn’t have a sister. He told me that 5 months ago his paternal Uncle had come from Trichy for his daughter’s college admission. His daughter Rekha had come along with him and they had to stay in their house for a week. She is his cousin sister by relation and of his same age. He said that he was meeting her after about 4 years and had grown up a lot and looked very sexy and started getting some kind of different feeling towards her. He suddenly was recollecting all the dirty stories that he had come across in sex books which even I had sneaked out sometimes with him and had read stories on Brother Sisters having sex etc.

Coming back to the point, it was day 2 morning and Rekha and her father were getting ready to go to the college. As his house has 2 bedrooms only, my uncle went for his morning ablutions and bath in the main bathroom and Rekha had to use the bathroom in his bedroom. She took bath and came out fully dressed and had breakfast and both of them left the house in a hurry. 
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A desire turns true with my sister and leads to ... by viz2k5 - by sarit11 - 08-07-2020, 08:10 PM