Incest A desire turns true with my sister and leads to ... by viz2k5
Let me describe my sister at this part of time, she was 32-28-30 and she was around 5.5. I felt she was quite a desirable figure.
At this point I did not have any untoward feeling for her except that she was my sister.
I refreshed myself and was ready for breakfast. My sister was getting ready for college as she was in final Semester and had project work and journals etc. She joined me for the breakfast but was quick to finish and move on. I told my sister that I would drop her in college(We had a bike at home which I had parked it here and did not take it along with me). She told me that it’s OK and she had to go fast and will prefer her regular means of transport.

I said bye to her and she moved on.

I had my breakfast and wanted to rest for a while. At around 11:30 AM I got a call on my mobile, It was one of my close friend and was doing his engineering in Chennai. He lives Next Street, and he knew that I am coming home for my holidays. His name is Dinesh. I spoke to him and we did not have much to catch up on any particular thing other than meeting each other as we were on regular cell calls.

He told me that he would meet me around 1:00 PM and pick me up and go around to meet rest of our friends. He also told me that he has to talk to me in person on something. I asked him what was that and he told that he will let me know in person. I said OK and hung the phone up.

I went back to bed and thought of catching up with some sleep until 12:00 PM and get refreshed before he comes. But was thinking about the talk with Dinesh and was restless and while thinking about that, I slept off.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A desire turns true with my sister and leads to ... by viz2k5 - by sarit11 - 08-07-2020, 08:08 PM