Incest A desire turns true with my sister and leads to ... by viz2k5
Hi xossipians, my name is Vijay. I was brought up in a conservative family a typical lower middle-class. My father was working in a large company and currently is a production manager and in his last few years of his service.my mother is a typical housewife. We were brought up with much emphasis to family values etc. There was lots of pressure for me and my sister to get successful in our education and career so that the next generation would gear up to the next level of status in our society. Due to this reason we were under strict discipline enforcement. This meant very seldom we were allowed to go out with friends and limited entertainment like movies etc.

I finished my 12th standard and moved on to REC Suratkal for my B-Tech. My sister(Sharada) is 4 years elder to me and she was in final year BE in Anna university, Chennai. Till this point we were very successful in what we wanted to be and our father was happy with us as well. My sister was a day scholar and had less freedom in going out with her friends etc. As I was away from the clutches of my father and far from home even-though I had homesickness during my initial days, I was enjoying the freedom to do all the things I had missed back home in Chennai.

As time passed quickly and I had my first set of long holidays and I decided to go home to see my family. I was longing to see my Parents and sister.

I reached home and everything looked to have changed for me. The welcome was warm; my sister came and hugged me (which she had never done before). I was surprised and got a great feeling about everything. But certainly I am a grown up now and got some odd-sensation within me when she did this.

Was this a spark for what comes in next?
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A desire turns true with my sister and leads to ... by viz2k5 - by sarit11 - 08-07-2020, 08:07 PM