Misc. Erotica Miscellaneous collection of stories
Her legs and belly would tremble every now and then and id have to grab my cock hard and hold it to keep from shooting my wad.It was so erotic seeing my older fat sister doing herself. I started thinking back and wondering if anyone had ever fucked her and I didn"t see when that could have ever happened and if that"s true id get to be her first the thought made me grab my cock again but how could I get her to let me ? I said Lacey would you want to do this for me ? I could see in her reaction she really wanted to she said yeah I will she sat up on the edge of the bed and I sat next to her our legs touching skin to skin she felt so good to me.

She leaned over closely looking at my cock and started stroking it I started trembling she looked up to me face watching the reaction she was having on me I laid back and let her jack me off for a bit I felt so damm good I finally said can you lay back ? She did and I added the kicker can I do it for you ? She looked at me with a look of panic but said OK I reached up and rubbed her tit"s and then slid my hand down toward her snatch over her belly I could feel her shake under me I got to her pussy and palmed it like she had she closed her eyes and said ohhhhhhhh whispering it loudly.

I did what she did again and used my middle finger and let it slide back and forth in her wet dripping snatch I couldn"t believe how wet she was I found her clit and used 2 fingers in a circular motion just letting it glance over the top and rubbed it quickly she stopped jacking me off and spread her legs wide.I sat up and looked closely at her now open pussy she was so hot looking,I wanted to fuck her badly I pushed the tip of my finger in her opening and she she pulled her knees back to her chest to let me. I gently pushed in her farther it was so fucking tight it was squeezing my one finger !!!!!!!!! I used my finger and fucked her with it she was twitching and wiggling all over I moved in front of her on my knees so I could see into her pussy there was cum dripping on her bed running over her tight brown asshole I could see her asshole contracting and releasing she had her toes turned down and held them like that tightly closed the whole sight of her made my cock want to explode.

She started Cumming and grabbed hold of the sheets tightly on both sides of her and pulled her legs back farther she was moaning now. I thought to myself IM going to make her cum the best she ever will. I leaned in and locked my mouth on her clit and gently sucked it while still using my finger to fuck her .She grabbed my hair and held my head. Holding me in her pussy she didn"t have to I was staying regardless.

She was Cumming hard and I kept at her for another 10 minutes she finally said shaking jimmy you have to stop its to much I looked up from her pussy and could see her belly shaking and jerking all over it made my cock jump.i said I need to cum bad she said come back up her and ill do it for you.i stood up and said can I do it my way ? How"s that ? Like this I leaned forward and laid my cock in her slit. She said fuck me ? You want to fuck me ? Yeah I would like to ? I don"t think we should go that far .What about just this then ? I slid my cock back and forth in her slimy crack it felt so good she looked into my eyes and said yeah that would be OK I guess. I started sliding it and she pulled her legs back to allow her pussy to open more she looked into my eyes and said it feels so good. I know IM going to cum soon. Do it cum.are you sure I can"t put it in you ? I wont cum inside you ? I kept stroking and watched her squirm as she answered, if you don"t cum in me I guess so. that"s what I wanted to hear.

I positioned the head at her entrance and I just had to ask.have you ever done this before ? Not with a guy. Not with a guy ? How then ? Well I"ve used things. Oh I see so will I hurt you at all ? No I don"t think so I"ve never had anything as big as you but I have broke my Hyman if that"s what you mean. Yeah . Just go slow OK ? I will are you ready ? Yeah .
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Miscellaneous collection of stories - by sarit11 - 07-07-2020, 08:03 PM
RE: Miscellaneous collection of stories - by sarit11 - 07-07-2020, 08:07 PM