Misc. Erotica Miscellaneous collection of stories
She was trying to gage if I was just fucking with her. I wasn"t at all.She said look Jimmy IM your older sister and IM fat IM not sure anyone would want to see me naked and I seriously doubt you will once you see me.Why don"t you let me be the judge of that ? There"s nothing hot about my rolls of fat Jimmy honestly.Well let me see and if not then I wont be able to get off looking at you right ?
Are you going to laugh at me ? IM not I swear IM not I think your sexy honest.Yeah right.Well let me see and you"ll be able to tell right ? I guess so but please don"t tease me after you see me OK ? Please ? I wont I already promised you I wont.Ok I guess I"ll go in my room and undress and you come in,in a few minutes OK ? Fine.

She got up and left.damm I was going to get to see her naked !!!!!! This was going to be sweet. I waited about 5 minutes and slipped my shorts on and went down to her room and knocked come in. I did and she was laying on the bed and had her covers pulled up to her tit"s. I said are you ready ? Yeah I guess so. I sat down in the chair next to her bed and pulled my shorts off my cock was about half hard now. She looked at it, I started stroking it again and she just watched I said well are you going to let me see you ?

Are you sure about this ? Yes its not what you think.well let me be the judge OK ? .She slowly pulled the sheets down and her tit"s were exposed she watched me closely to see how I would react.her tit"s were huge I knew they were but I didn"t know they would look so nice her areola were big and dark brown and the nipple was about a half inch long she has hot tit"s she told me later they measure 40 dd istroked my cock and just looked at them with lust in my eyes I said wow lace your tit"s are fine as hell. Stop kidding me Jimmy. IM not they are hot. Rub them a little OK ? She took her palms and gently made circular motion over both tit"s the nipple got hard right away my cock did to and she seen what it was doing and said you really like this huh ? Yes its very nice .

She started getting into it and pinching them and rubbing them and lifting their weight in her hands wow it was getting me hot. And I stroked my cock faster I said Lace do you like my cock ? Yeah its huge. Do you like watching me ? She seemed embarrassed and looked at her tit"s while she answered yes was all she said.can I see the rest now ? I guess if you really want to .Lace did you masturbate after you watched me the other night ? Yes I want to see you do it OK ? Yeah I guess.

She slowly pulled her sheet down and as it came over her pussy mound I could see it was bald she shaved her pussy I let out a gasp and she pulled the covers back up and said I told you so. Told me what ? That you would think I am disgusting. I made that sound because you look so good.Your pussy from what I seen,is fine as hell hun don"t be ashamed.She looked at me again to see if I was telling the truth.I said take it back off and let me see it. She again pulled down the sheet slowly and watched me closely as she did it.I wanted to say oh god that"s hot but didn"t want to spook her again.

She just laid there looking at me look at her I said can you show me how you masturbate ? She reached over with her right and and palmed her pussy and rubbed the whole vulva with her palm my cock was about to burst.I loved the way the inside of her thigh"s were a little darker brown where they rubbed together from her thighs being a little fat. she made me so fucking hot looking at her.I grabbed it and squeezed it to keep myself from Cumming and groaned a little bit of pre cum came out the tip she didn"t say anything but I could tell she liked that. She used her middle finger and slid it back and forth in her slit I exhaled hard it was so hot and said oh god that"s so hot.She believed me I think this time because she kept at it.I seen her belly start twitching a little each time she passed over her clit.

She was starting to get into it I reached down and rubbed my balls gently she gasped a little her eyes glued to me and my cock she kept looking into my eyes once in awhile it was very arousing when she did I asked her if she liked what I was doing.i knew she did but wanted to hear her say it .Oh yes its hot. She spread her legs so I could have a full view of her and her pussy opened naturally her pussy lips weren"t really big her pussy was a little chubby but god it looked great.I started wondering if she would let me fuck her.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Miscellaneous collection of stories - by sarit11 - 07-07-2020, 08:03 PM
RE: Miscellaneous collection of stories - by sarit11 - 07-07-2020, 08:07 PM