Misc. Erotica Miscellaneous collection of stories
Me and My Sister

This is a story about my sister she's 4 years older than I am and at the time of this first incident I was 19 she was 23. My sister had always had a weight problem and was so shy she never had any boy friends at all.Most girls are ready to get out on their own when they turn 18 not her.In fact she was a good bet to never leave home.Not that she was ugly she has a very pretty face very nice complexion to just the weight problem,plus being so shy she couldn't even talk to a guy she can barely talk to girls she"s so shy.

I should describe her she"s 5 Ft 5 and weighs 180 shoulder length brown hair that she keeps neat when she wears make up her face is very pretty.her problem is all her weight is in her belly her ass and legs are maybe 5 lbs over weight its just her belly and tit"s from being heavy up front are over weight her arms like her legs show maybe 15 lbs over if even that if she could lose that belly she would be perfect.by the standards people set for women. I happen to like anything that has a pussy (but love big women the best) and she has that.

My sister and I get along pretty well in fact her being so shy for awhile I was her contact with anyone at school.I was always trying to help her make friends not that she wanted me to I just hated seeing her sitting at home doing nothing wasting all her young years.I tried to fix her up with guys a few times and it just embarrassed her,so I stopped doing that.

Well I"ll get along with the story I was working at a dead end job at some factory and she was working as a secretary for some company and her life patterned just like it was in school straight to work and straight home after that"s it.Well I had went out on this particular Saturday.I had been out with a few friends and had a few beers when I got back she was in the livingroom watching TV it was about 1 in the morning.I sat with her a few minutes and made small talk then went to my room.I turned on my stereo not loud but about half way up.I know she could hear it with my door closed but not overpowering,like the neihbors would be disturbed.

I listened to some music and started feeling horny so I too my cloths off and started jacking off on my bed I had some KY jelly and was stroking my 8 incher pretty good,when out of the corner of my eye I caught some movement it was my door opening about 4 inches then closing quickly it must be my sister oh well I figured she was coming in and seen me and left.I stopped for just a minute while I was thinking about all this I finally said fuck it IM going to finish. I started jacking off again and just got back to full hard and I noticed the door open just a crack .What the fuck I thought ? What"s up with this ? The more I thought about it the more it turned me on knowing she was watching.

I though what the hell she"s never even seen a cock before let her have her thrill.I started jacking off as lewdly as I could wanting to put on a good show at that time I had never thought of fucking my sister but with her watching it made it come to mind and made me hot I know she had never fucked before and that was a hot thought in itself.I wondered what she was doing on the other side of that door I wished I could see but couldn"t so I just jacked my cock and pinched my nipples pulled my legs up spread them, laid them flat and put the bottom"s of my feet together and let her watch as I stroked my gooey cock up and down slowly breathing loudly so she could see my chest rising and falling.Just all around giving her a jack off show.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Miscellaneous collection of stories - by sarit11 - 07-07-2020, 08:03 PM
RE: Miscellaneous collection of stories - by sarit11 - 07-07-2020, 08:05 PM