Adultery Remarkable Phase - Repost
After a couple of minutes he got up. I too sat up and started to say something, but I stopped. It suddenly dawned on me that I had had the best sex of my life, not with my fiancé but with Suma’s husband.

“You shout much more than Suma” he said as he reached for his pants. I was reminded of Suma. What would she think? She had such high opinions about me. I reached for my clothes as I was thinking about this.

“What are you doing?” Gopal sharply asked.

“I am getting dressed.” I replied tentatively.

“Did I say you could get dressed?” he rushed towards me and slapped me twice. “If you disobey me, I’ll make life difficult for you. Right now, there are no marks on your pretty face. Do you want it to be red like Suma’s face? Then everyone at your office will ask you about it.”

I started crying again. He picked up his pants and removed something from the pocket. I wiped my eyes and looked carefully. It was a CD! He threw the CD at me.

“Come on, Madam, get up and put this CD on. Let us watch something informative.”

I got up and took the CD in my hand. Gopal slapped my butt hard as I walked towards the CD player and started laughing.

“The great self respecting Ruchi madam, telling me what do with my wife. Now what is Ruchi madam doing?” he derisively said.

I put the CD in the player and turned on the TV. As I suspected, it was some blue film. the title was-“Life of Eva- Part 1”. I stood near the TV watching it as Gopal made himself comfortable on the sofa. I was feeling very strange standing naked in front of him. He told me to sit next to him.

The movie started, but I wasn’t watching it. Gopal was playing with my tits. Instinctively my hand went to his cock. He smiled and continued watching the movie and mauling my tits. His cock had become hard.

“Ruchi, look at what that woman is doing” He turned my head towards the TV. It showed a blond woman sucking a man’s cock. The sight disgusted me. I had always abhorred oral sex. Even with Rohit, that was something I had never done and never intended to do.

“Don’t make a face, you have to do that.” Gopal said.

“No, I don’t do that.” As soon as I said that I felt his hands tightening around my neck. I started choking as he strangled me. Then he let go. He didn’t say a word. I bent forward and took his cock in my mouth.

“Do it like her.” he yelled. I looked at the TV and tried to ape what the woman on the screen was doing. I moved my lips up and down on his thick shaft. I also started fondling his balls with my fingers. Within a few minutes, his cock started to throb and cum filled my mouth. I tried to move my head but Gopal held it firmly in place. Then he pressed my nostrils together. My air supply was cut off and I had to swallow his load.

I started coughing as he let me go. I ran to the bathroom, and vomited. He followed me in.

“First time you did this?” he asked. I nodded.” Wow,and I thought rich girls have the most experience.”

I washed my face. Gopal then led me outside. We were both naked. He picked up his clothes and started wearing his pants. I eyed my clothes too, but didn’t make a move, not wanting to be slapped again. He was dressed up.

“Okay, I am going now, but I will be back.” he said. Then he beckoned me to approach him. I did so and he told me to bend down.

“Get on all fours. Yes, like that. Now turn so that your ass points to the front door. Now crawl back so that you are just a few feet from the door.” I did as was told. My butt was pointing to the door.

He then opened the door slightly.

“I will come tomorrow at 1:00 p.m. exactly. Keep this door unlatched and be in this very position when I enter. Completely naked. I don’t want to see clothes on you.”

I just stared at him in disbelief. This was far from over. He intended to continue the humiliation.

“But I have to be in the office tomorrow.” I mumbled. I immediately felt his shoes in my stomach.

“What were you saying?” he asked in a falsetto voice.

“I will be here, like this tomorrow. I will comeback early from work.” I sobbed.

He started leaving when something suddenly occurred to me.

“Gopal, what about the CD?” I asked him.

“The CD, oh yes.” he removed a paper from his pocket” Go to this address in the evening and pay 100 rupees for the CD and give it back. They will give my license which I had kept as a safety deposit.”

“But Gopal…” I started, then said, “Okay, okay, I will do it, don’t beat me, please.”

“That is good. Okay then, Ruchi Madam, have a nice day.”

The door clicked shut as I was still crouching in front of it.

I stayed crouched for a few moments after the door clicked shut. Then I got up and headed straight to the bathroom and entered the shower. I could scarcely believe what had just happened. Suma’s husband, a truck driver had just come and given me the best fuck of my life.

With Rohit, it had always been more about love and tenderness. I loved him. Yet I always felt something amiss when we were in bed. It was as if Gopal had filled the void.

I had two options now. One was to approach the security officer and put Gopal behind bars. Another was to see what happens next. I was more inclined to do the latter. The past few weeks had been hectic for me and I wanted some sort of a diversion.

I gave the whole issue a lot of thought and decided to wait till the next day before going to the security officer. After all, I had enjoyed what had happened.

I dried myself and looked in the mirror. There were no marks of violence. My pussy was sore and my cheeks hurt. But no serious damage.

I wore jeans and t-shirt and headed to the office. As I was leaving, I was suddenly reminded of the CD. I picked it up and left the house.

I always wear a sari to work and so everyone was surprised at my casual attire. I tried to get work done, but I kept thinking about Gopal and what had happened that day. In the evening at around 6, I decided to go home. I got into my car and looked at the paper, which contained the address where the CD was to be returned. It was not very far from the office.

I parked my car in front of a small building and entered the “Dreams Video Rentals” shop. I gave the CD and a hundred rupee note to the youngish attendant. He checked the number written on the CD cover and looked at the notebook in front of him. He looked a little nervous. Then he told me to wait and went inside. He returned with a very fat man in his fifties. The man smiled at me.

“Hello Miss. Are you returning this CD?” he asked.

“Yes, give me the license,” I said.

“Ahh, but the license belongs to Gopal. How can I give it to you?” he smiled even more. “See, I am paying youth money and giving the CD back. So give me the damn license.” I said.

“You see Miss, we have a policy. We give licenses only to wives or girlfriends other than the owners. So what are you? Wife or girlfriend?”

“The latter,” I said.

“What? What was that?” he was being silly now. “I am his girlfriend. Now give it to me,” I said testily.

“But Gopal’s girlfriends are those who love to have sex with him. You don’t look like one of those,” he said. I got very irritated so I raised my voice and said,” Listen, I am Gopal’s girlfriend. I love to have sex with him. Now please give me his license.”

He started laughing and told me to wait and went into a door. He returned some minutes later.

“Ok, miss, here is the license,” he said. I took it and started leaving, when he said, “Wait a minute. Look at this and he pointed to a computer in the corner of a shop. I could see myself on the screen.
[+] 2 users Like hornydude2k's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Remarkable Phase - Repost - by hornydude2k - 05-07-2020, 12:56 PM
RE: Remarkable Phase - Repost - by hornydude2k - 05-07-2020, 12:56 PM
RE: Remarkable Phase - Repost - by hornydude2k - 05-07-2020, 12:57 PM
RE: Remarkable Phase - Repost - by hornydude2k - 05-07-2020, 12:58 PM
RE: Remarkable Phase - Repost - by hornydude2k - 05-07-2020, 12:58 PM
RE: Remarkable Phase - Repost - by hornydude2k - 05-07-2020, 12:59 PM
RE: Remarkable Phase - Repost - by hornydude2k - 05-07-2020, 12:59 PM