Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
After watching my mom shower, I quickly and quietly went inside the house, hoping no one noticed me. While passing by the kitchen, I noticed Abdul and Bimla mumbling to each other. Bimla seemed like she was chastising her husband, while the later was brushing her off in an arrogant manner. I saw my mom come out of the bathroom as well, wearing the same modest robe as I was climbing the stairs. She smiled tenderly as soon as she saw me and said, "Hurry up, sweety, or else you’re going to be late for college."

"Yes, don’t worry.", I said and ran upstairs.

While I was getting ready for college, I heard the landline ring. It was my Dad.

"Hi, how are you?", I heard her voice. "I’m good. Babu is good as well. When are you coming back?", she asked, her voice croaking. After a few seconds, "Another couple of weeks??? That’s like not coming back at all.". I could sense she was upset. I was missing my Dad too and wanted him back as soon as possible. "Listen, you haven’t been here for three months. At least come and see us once.". There was silence for a few seconds. I assumed my Dad was explaining the situation to her. He had been in Dubai for an important business meeting for the last 3 months and was only supposed to be there for one. I knew work was important for him, but it was highly wrong of him to leave my mother in such loneliness for so long. I could understand the pain she was in and the pain that forced her to cheat on him a year earlier. But now, things were supposedly changing, and she wanted him back. "No, there is no need for you to talk to your son. You can speak with him when you come back. Now go back to your work!". I heard the phone slam down on the receiver.

I came out of my room soon after and heard my mom sobbing in my parent’s bedroom. I felt bad for her. My earlier thoughts of her, while inconspicuously watching her in the shower had completely melted away and I felt a wave of guilt wash over me. I wanted to comfort, but I knew she never really shower her emotions in front of me. So there was nothing I could do at that point. I left for college, hoping there would be no more adventures for the rest of the day. I was wrong!

In college, during lunch hour, Rohit and Avik once again cornered me in the bathroom. Thankfully, Joy wasn’t there. "Hey you son of a bitch, I heard from Tanya that your slut mom squirted all over her salwar yesterday.", Rohit bellowed

I knew this would happen. I knew that Tanya would have told Rohit about her encounter with my mom, especially since Rohit had set the whole thing up. I looked at my feet as usual, not sure how to retaliate to his statements. "So your mom’s pussy is so loose that she accidentally squirts every time?", remarked Avik.

I couldn’t look them in the eye, so I continued to look down. Suddenly, Rohit threw his leg up and gave a swift kick to my balls. "We want to meet your slut mom today itself!", Rohit exclaimed, much to my horror.

I wasn’t able to speak since Avik was still choking me, so I nodded my head signaling a ‘no’. Not sure why I did that since a part of me genuinely wanted to see what would happen if Rohit and his buddies were to meet my mom again. But I didn’t have time to ponder since as soon as I signaled ‘no’, Rohit gave another blow to my balls which made me fall into my knees. "What do you mean, ‘no’? Don’t you know who you’re talking to? I don’t take ‘no’ for an answer.", he threatened.

Avik pulled me up from my knees via. the choke and then lifted my shirt with his free hand and pinched my nipple, while Rohit continued to insult me, "Tell me again. Will you take us or not?".

I had no choice. I knew if I said no again, these three bullies would beat the hell out of me. I reluctantly nodded my head in ‘yes’. At that exact moment, I saw Rohit flash an evil smile. He looked at Avik and signaled him to release. As he did, I immediately started gasping for air. He also released my nipples and let my shirt fall down in place. After that, Rohit and Avik gently dragged me out of the bathroom.

I knew this would be trouble. But I had nowhere to run.

We hailed a taxi and went straight towards my house. During the ride, both the bullies couldn’t stop talking about my mother’s curves. "Hey, did your slut mom ever have a breast enhancement surgery to get her huge fake balloons up another size?", asked Rohit while his comrade giggled.

I, of course, nodded in a ‘no’, while looking at my lap.

Rohit laughed, "Haha …all natural! Nice! I like it! I’ve never seen such a big-tittied MILF, so I wasn’t sure if she had ever increased her size."

"So when’s the last time your mom had a real man in the house? Did you tell her that we would be coming sometime soon?", Avik chimed in, much to my continued embarrassment.

"Did you hear her moaning in the bedroom last night? She was saying my name while she masturbated.", Rohit asked and I immediately froze. How did he know that my mom was masturbating last night while taking his name? But then I realized, he was just teasing and had no idea about my mom’s wet dreams. "I bet she’s a really loud moaner when she masturbates!" Everyone, except me, chuckled as he said this. I have to be honest, all this dirty talk about my sweet homely mature mother was indeed turning me on, but I didn’t want to be bullied even further, so I kept quiet and looked down in feigned shame.

They were even exchanging pictures of her while sometimes showing them to the old Punjabi taxi driver, who seemed utterly amused by the pictures, adding to my excitement as well as embarrassment.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by sarit11 - 05-07-2020, 07:42 AM