Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
Now, my mom and I both shower early in the morning, and since we both sort of woke up at the same time today, it was obvious that only one of us could use the shower downstairs. Last year, when my father came home, he had done some renovation work in the bathroom and had installed a semi-automatic washer and dryer there. So now, the bathroom was basically transformed into a laundry room attached to a walk-in shower. A walk-in shower is basically a doorless shower and in this case, it was partitioned from the washer/dryer by a waterproof tiled wall. The wall only extended a certain distance away from the main wall, separating the washer/dryer system, so privacy was minimal if someone were to use the laundry machines. My mom knew that, but she was also in a hurry to shower. It had become a habit of hers, over the years, to take a bath as soon as she woke up. Plus, since the arrival of the washer and dryer, she herself always washed our clothes and never let Bimla touch them.

After gathering her clean clothes, shampoo and towel from her bedroom, my mom stepped out of her room and went downstairs towards the bathroom. This time she had covered her flimsy nightgown with a modest checkered robe. The robe indeed hid her cleavage and covered everything from neck down till her ankles. The only part of her body that was exposed was her smooth forearms. Abdul almost had a disappointing look in his eyes when he saw her this time – fully and modestly clothed. My mom, on the other hand, was looking down to the ground and was trying to avoid eye-contact as much as possible. I assume she was embarrassed about the encounter a little bit earlier when she opened the main door to him. Regardless, the low class pervert’s eyes did not linger over her for much longer and he stepped into the kitchen with Bimla while my mom went to freshen up in the bathroom.

She had also gathered a laundry hamper full of dirty clothes. Since the washer/dryer was right next to the shower anyways, she might as well take them with her as some of our clothes were soiled and smelly from the not being washed for almost a week.

My room now also had a small bathroom with a shower, which my father built, just in case – so I don’t have to wait for the larger bathroom downstairs to free up in case I was late for college or something. My shower barely took 5 minutes as I was in a hurry. As I got out, I realized, after a bit of searching, that my mom had accidentally taken some of the clothes I was planning to wear that day. So, I wore a t-shirt and half-trousers and quickly rushed downstairs to call on her. As soon as I reached the bottom of the stairs I saw a vision that stopped me dead in my tracks!

The bathroom door was partially open and inside, Bimla’s low class perverted husband was hiding right next to the partitioned wall, literally peeking at my mature voluptuous mother while she was bathing. Since the shower had no door for itself, my mom hung a curtain for modesty purposes. But the curtain was all but transparent and since this asshole was tall, he was easily able to steal glances over it.

I was wondering how he got in when I realized that the washer was running on full blast and was making a lot of noise. There was no way anyone could have heard him entering the bathroom. I noticed Abdul touching his crotch over his trousers and slowly massaging it. I knew I should’ve stopped him then and there, but the incest-cuckold inside of me was instead causing my own cock to stir. However, standing where I was, there was no way I could take my member out and play with it. Therefore, I made a new plan. The shower had vents installed at the top side of the walls which opened up to the backyard garden. So, I reluctantly left the middle-aged pervert to enjoy the scene and quickly made my way outside to the backyard. I found some old chairs there and placed them right next to the outside wall, climbed up and started peeking into the bathroom. The sight that greeted me almost made my cock explode!

I could see both my mom and Abdul from this angle. Basically, I was able to watch my mom bathing while looking at the low class bastard’s expressions as he too watched her inconspicuously. It had been a long time since I saw my mother standing stark-naked. I could not get over how beautiful she was. Her skin looked soft and devoid of any blemishes or marks. Her boobies were large as melons, but they stood proud and firm, capped with light brown areolas that seemed to fade into her breasts as they spread out from the brown nipples. Her pubic hair, curly and plentiful, was the same jet black color as the hair on her head.

As she stepped under the shower head and turned the knob on, the warm water started to flow, running down her back. She stepped backwards slightly, allowing the water to caress her hair, to run down the front of her body, over her boobs, dribbling down her front, making her flawless skin sparkle. My mom’s entire luscious body was glistening with the water glinting like rolling pearls off the creamy flesh of her breasts and buttocks.

The sight was too much to bear for the low-class pervert, as he slowly unzipped his trouser and popped out his manhood. His cock immediately sprang into action, rising from its flaccid normality to a growing 6 ½ inch piece of hardened meat within seconds. Even for an mature man in his fifties, his cock seemed to be quite big and energetic. He was much bigger than me - longer and thicker, and circumcised. The rest of his package was equally impressive and inspiring. The sack hanging under his distended manhood was enormous. His testicles were not tennis-ball sized, but much larger than golf balls at least.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by sarit11 - 05-07-2020, 07:38 AM