Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
During the meeting, the professor was going over my poor grades in the assignments over the last few weeks as well as how he was not expecting anything better from me during the midterms. "Madam, your son’s scores were very less in the pre-test and have been less in the assignments. If this continues, I don’t think he can pass in this midterm.", he said to my mom.

I shook my head in embarrassment as my mom eyed me in disdain. When I looked up, however, I noticed him eyeing my mother while chatting about my consistently declining performance. Professor Ashish had a reputation of being a flirt among both college girls and married women because he was so charming and handsome. In my sweet innocent mother’s case, while talking to her, he was always either ogling at her mature curvaceous womanly body while talking to her or stealing furtive glances at her bulging bosom when she wasn’t looking.

My mom noticed it too and for a brief moment, I felt as though she was flushing whenever she made eye-contact with him or noticed him checking her out.

As the conversation went on, since my mother was sitting down across the desk from the professor, he asked her if she wanted to see some of my work. Professor Ashish turned his monitor around so she could see, but then the former couldn't see my work and explain it to my mom at the same time. "Come sit next to me and you’ll see it better.", his tone was half-requesting and half-ordering.

"Yes, of course.", my mom agreed without hesitation. I guess she was too embarrassed about being called into my college and wanted to get this over with as soon as possible. She stood up and slowly moved the chair to the professor’s side of the desk. She positioned it close to his chair so that they could both see the monitor. I, of course, was still sitting across the desk. I have to admit though that I was a little unnerved at how close my mom sat to him.

After a few seconds of talking, Professor Ashish moved his chair even closer to my mom’s, to the point where I could tell that his elbow was lightly touching her breast on her side every time she moved to see the monitor closer. My mom’s expression was completely indifferent to what was going on so I assumed she was thinking that the professor was doing this by accident. Then the professor put his right hand down under the desk and at the same time, I noticed my mom look down for a second and then instantly focus her attention back to the screen. I assumed he put his hand down to allow more room for my mom but for some reason I saw the color of her face changing. She looked pale and there were beads of sweat forming on her forehead. It was quite hot in the room but something about her reactions told me that something else was going on.

"What happened, Mrs. Saha? ? Is everything alright?". My mom gave him a frosty-nosed look and said, “Yes, everything is fine, professor.”

I was suspicious and curious to know what was going on. So, I moved my chair slightly further back so I could get a better vantage point of what was happening under the table. However, what I saw happening underneath the table gave me goosebumps! Professor Ashish’s right hand was on my mom’s left thigh and he was slowly stroking it. I was shocked at the audacity of this professor. Since the leggings my mom was wearing were skin-tight, I bet this bastard was having a gala time feeling her smooth and soft, feminine legs. He was alternating between stroking her upper-thighs and then caressing her inner thigh near her knee. He caressed down the inner thigh slowly, softly, gently squeezing and feeling and stroking, while my mom squirmed in her chair.

Next, the professor daringly moved his deft hand higher and let it linger in the smooth softness where my mom’s upper thighs hugged together, so close to her special place that he was now close to touching the edge of her mound. I was shocked when she parted her thighs just slightly. I looked at my mom and she had covered her mouth to stop herself from moaning, while still continuing to listen to the Professor talking about my tests and showing her what was on his monitor. She whimpered and sighed quietly when his hand inched deeper between her thighs and a bit higher, just under the edge of her hips - dangerously near her panty-covered mound, daringly close to her urgent love-center.

Out of womanly shyness, her thighs hugged the professor’s hand sweetly and then parted a little further to let him caress and feel. I guess staying away from Dad for this long and the fact that her sexual adventures had been over for a year, was causing her frustrations to come out and making her become somewhat sexually receptive.

His hand continued to caress my sweet homely mother lovingly up under the edge of her hips, and his fingers lightly stroked along the edge of her panty-line in the crease of her groin next to her Venus mound. His hand then began to caress back down toward her knee from the soft warmth of that thrilling, secluded place. She squeezed his hand gently as it caressed kneeward and coaxed it back to the higher softness and down between her legs. Suddenly, in a breathy whisper she said, "Ohhhh" and squeezed his hand between her soft, upper thighs and shook violently. She was breathing hard now and after a minute or two, she rose up and said, "That’s it, Mr. Ashish. I understood. My son’s exams will be fine.", then she turned to me, "Babu, I’m going to the washroom. Make sure you call me before you leave."

With that, she hurriedly bolted the room, but not before showing us the visible wet patch on the front of her leggings and a trickle of wetness running down the inside of her legs. I looked at the who tried to cover up a sheepish smile. Neither of us talked about it, but we both knew what had just happened. My sweet homely mature mother had just orgasmed at the touch of this lecherous professor!

After that awkward encounter with my mom and the Professor, I was not sure if I could trust anyone in that college. I knew Professor Ashish had a reputation of being a womanizer, but I had no idea that he would take advantage of my mom like this. Moreover, I knew my mom would be too afraid of losing this chance for me to have a career, to even complain about the professor.

I was surprised that she came so easily though. My assumption was that since this past one year she barely had any sex or even any kind of foreplay thanks to all the men in her life leaving her, her pent-up sexual frustrations were starting to emanate at the slightest touch. But now, the question was, where had she gone after wetting herself? I was pretty sure she didn’t bring another dress. So, now what? I decided to walk to the women’s washroom and wait outside to see if she was okay. Classes were coming to an end anyways and the carpool would be here soon.

Suddenly, I got a text from my mom, "Babu, I can’t seem to call home from my cell. Can you call Bimla and tell her to bring an extra pair of salwar-kameez to me?"

I immediately complied and rang up our house number. “Beep! Beep! Beep!”, the ringer went on, but for some odd reason, no one was picking up our landline. I was getting stressed out. I had no idea what to do.

My situation got significantly worse when I saw Rohit and his gang moving in my direction. I tried to hide behind one of the pillars, but I wasn’t fast enough. As soon as they noticed me, Rohit yelled, "Look at that depressing motherfucker standing in front of the ladies toilet and jacking off!". Everyone in the hallway laughed at the remark as I shook my head in embarrassment.

I was also getting increasingly concerned about my mom being almost trapped inside the washroom since she had nothing to wear because of what happened with the Professor. "Hey dipshit retard, how long are you gonna stand there jacking off?", Rohit said as he approached me. I looked down at my feet hoping they’d just get bored and take off.

Suddenly, my phone pinged “Beep!”, indicating that I had received another text. I knew it must’ve been my mom and so, I didn’t want to check my phone in front of them. But without even asking, Rohit snatched the phone from me. I tried to stop him from reading the text, but it was too late.

"Hey, your slut mom is texting you. What’s up?", he asked. Rohit then grinned from ear-to-ear as soon as he read the text. "Brothers, listen to this.". Then he proceeded to do something that was more humiliating than anything else, "Did you call Bimla? Is she bringing extra clothes.", he read the message out loud.

Immediately, all three of the bullies looked at me in surprise. They all put two and two together and realized somewhat of what was happening. "Hey, is your mom inside?", Rohit asked pointing at the ladies toilet. At this point, I had no way of evading them. I had to get my mom out of there and I didn’t know who else to ask for help.

I nervously nodded my head. As soon as I did, all of the bullies’ suddenly became elated. "Haha! What is she doing inside?", one of them asked.

“Extra jama-kapor keno lagbe?” (“Why does she need extra clothes?), asked the other one.

When I stayed quiet and shook my head, Rohit pinched my arm saying, "Tell us the truth!". He was pinching my arm so hard, I thought I would cry.

Even though they were hurting me, I decided to lie in order to avoid further embarrassment. I told them that my mom had come to meet some of the professors to ask about my progress and then during one such meeting, spilled water all over her dress while drinking it. Rohit and his friends seemed to buy into it pretty easily and the former smiled gleefully as he looked at me. He slapped me on the head and said, "Well, it looks like today is your and your mother’s lucky day.", he said with a grin.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by sarit11 - 05-07-2020, 07:17 AM