Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
Unfortunately, my day with the bullies was not over. There were three of them and they cornered me in the bathroom. Rohit was a good half-foot taller than me and he pinned me against the wall. He looked at me directly, his eyes staring a hole in me and I looked down scared. "Hey you son of a bitch, you scared?", he asked with a heavy scary voice.

Before I had a chance to answer though, Rohit grabbed a fistful of my hair and slammed it against the door of one of the bathroom stalls. “Ouuuchhh!”, I winced in pain and the bullies laughed.

"Hey Rohit, ask him about his mother. Man, even after cumming twice this morning, my cock still gets rock hard thinking about that slut!", they again started making those derogatory comments about my mom causing my heart to skip a beat. What was this all about? They would always make fun of me, but this time it seemed like they were more aroused after seeing my mom in all her near-naked splendor this morning and were getting more animalistic.

"Rohit, give me your phone, buddy! I wanna masturbate while watching her pics again! It’s bloody fantastic masturbating in front of a son on his mother!", my earned burned as I listened to him.

I didn’t think Rohit was going to stoop that low. But he just grinned like a devious animal and handed his phone to his friend who was asking for it. As soon as his friend, Avik, got the phone, he immediately unzipped his trouser and pulled out his manhood. His cock slowly grew in size as he gradually stroked it while scrolling through the pictures on the phone. At full-length, he didn’t seem very big – only about 6 inches in size. However, the fact that he was watching my mom’s near-naked pictures while masturbating, made me extremely aroused as well. I couldn’t look away and kept watching him as he moved his hand up and down the shaft and over the bulbous head. Rohit smiled as he realized that I was getting aroused watching him do that.

"Haha, watch how this bastard is eyeing Avik’s cock! Do you wanna put it in your mouth, you son of a bitch?", Rohit bellowed, and I immediately blushed again.

After a minute or two, Avik let out a sigh, “Ughhhhhh”, and leaned the back of his head against the wall. His body shook and his cock twitched as he came. Not so much a spurt but more a steady stream of cum flowed from his cock. He eventually took away his hand which was covered in cum and before I knew what was happening, he shoved his fingers in my gaping mouth.

It tasted awful and I almost puked. But Rohit grabbed me by the throat and motioned that I swallow or else! Being scared, I licked Avik’s fingers clean and swallowed whatever cum he had on them. The three boys thought it was hilarious, laughing loudly as Avik pulled his fingers out of my mouth, that were now wet with my saliva. He then proceeded to wipe the saliva-laden fingers over my face as a further sign of degradation.

"I think he enjoyed it.", Rohit giggled. I flushed once again in embarrassment.

"This morning when you told us to shut up, it felt as though you wanted you mommy all to yourself!", the third guy chuckled.

I looked down at my feet as I did not want to encourage them to prod any further about my mom. It was humiliating and I was scared at what they might want to do to her. Suddenly, Rohit chimed in, "Oh no, it’d be a waste for a big-tittied milf like that not to be used by plenty of guys!". They all burst out in laughter at the comment. "Your mom still seems pretty young, for a milf. She must have gotten pregnant when she was in school. Probably in the men’s bathroom by a bunch of crazy and drunk high school seniors. I bet she has no idea who your dad is. She probably couldn’t narrow it down past 5 or 10 different guys, half of whom she didn’t know the name of.", Rohit continued.

I stood there and listened to insult after insult about my shy innocent mom. I couldn’t face him. I just kept staring down at the floor, doing my best to ignore him and his chuckling friends.

Suddenly, he slapped me on the head and said, "Alright, now listen to something important! Do you want us to stop bullying you?".

I was surprised to hear him say that. Of course I wanted them to stop this humiliation. But what could they want in return. I shuddered at the though of what Rohit – the perverted bully – might come up with in exchange.

I nodded with trepidation. Rohit smiled victoriously again, “Thikache, tobe ekta shorto ache. Amra kal theke toke aar disturb korbo na jodi tui amader jonna ekta kaaj korar promise koris.” (“Alright, but there’s a condition: starting tomorrow, none of us will beleaguer you, if you promise to do something for us.” there was a hint of malice in his voice. I couldn’t say anything though as I was in no condition to negotiate, so I just nodded again and let out a meek “Mhmmmm”.

Rohit smiled, "We liked those pictures of your cum-hungry slut mom. But the pics were taken from so far away, they aren’t great quality.". It felt weird hearing them talking about my mom in such a derogatory way again, but as I said before, I was in no position to argue. Plus, them talking like that about my sweet homely mother was getting me excited as well. "We want more pictures of that slut. Better quality photos and close-ups. And you’re going to get them for us!"

I froze. My mind stopped working for a few seconds as I contemplated the perversity of what they were asking. I knew that I had no choice, however. If I disagreed, Rohit and his friends would beat the shit out of me, right then and there. They would probably continue doing that everyday for the rest of the semester. Perhaps, daily after that even. He really had me in a pickle.

My voice went hoarse. I spoke very quietly. "I’ll take more pictures of my mom this weekend, and send them to you.".

Rohit ruffled my hair, messing it all up. "Remember, if I don’t get those pictures, then a lot worse pain that is what’s waiting for you next week!", and he left with his bandwagon.

I spent the rest of the day in emotional agony. I couldn’t believe this was happening again. It had only been a year since Shyam Uncle left and now this bully was trying to bring back those days yet again. I couldn’t help but feel a tinge of excitement within me as I envisioned my sweet homely mature mother at the mercy of these bullies, but I also felt guilty thinking about it since now my mom had finally gotten her life together – free from all the depravities that she was being subjected to before.

When I got back home, I was completely stressed out. I saw Bimla was in the kitchen making dinner arrangements while my mom was in the living room watching saans-bahu serials. She was dressed in the same white nightgown as in the morning. When she saw me, she smiled happily and said, "Hey, Babu, how was your day?"

I frowned.

She noticed it and said in a concerned voice, "Hey, did something happen?"

I desperately wanted to tell her what was going on, but I also didn’t want to stress her out. "No, it’s just that they announced our midterms, so my mood is a little off."

My mom laughed, "Oh, so what, dear? You have to study, right? Don’t worry so much. Regardless of whenever your tests occur, I’m sure you’ll do good. Now go to the bathroom and freshen up."

I nodded and went to the bathroom as I was told. While I was in the bathroom, my mind kept floating back to what Rohit had said earlier today. I wanted to avoid it, but I knew he would keep his word to beat me up if I failed to get him more of my mom’s pictures. I was trying to figure out a way to do it but was coming up empty.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by sarit11 - 05-07-2020, 07:07 AM