Adultery Ajanta - A security officer Officer by sujitha1976
Ranvir made her fully wet with his kisses and smooch, he got down to her deep navel started to finger, blow air and kiss her navel hard. Then he got down little more to lick her pussy, he was licking me so deep Ajanta was getting wild with the sensation he was giving.Ranvir had put his tongue inside her vagina many times and licked the gummy liquid he found. Finally Ranvir finished licking her body parts.

Ajanta soon spread her creamy legs to him, he came between her legs, he put his dick right into Ajanta’s pink juicy cunt started to move in and out of her vagina, he was slowly giving me strokes while he was cuddling her right ‘pilloo’ like a baby, she was getting excited more and more, he was slowly increasing his speed and started to give her hard and quick strokes. Ajanta smacked and bit her lips and started to enjoy his fucking, started give moans and gasps of pleasure, his throb was heavy and firm, she had become fully wet and enjoying the fuck also he was enjoying each and everything of Ajanta’s sexy beautiful body. Finally we both reached their climax. Ranvir cummed inside her cunt.Ajanta enjoyed the healthy cum after a very long, enjoyable healthy intercourse.Both finished satisfied and sweating.
Ranvir got up and started wearing clothes.He threw himself on a chair and was in deep thoughts.Ajanta was still lying on the bed with closed eyes, her naked body covered with a bed sheet.Soon she got up and went closer to Ranvir.

Ajanta – Ranvir kya baat hai bahut serious ho gaye.(Ranvir what is the matter, you are so serious?)
In reply Ranvir took out a dagger from his pocket – Ajanta tum mujhe khatam kar do.(Ajanta you finish me off)
Ajanta was surprised – Kyon? (Why)
Ranvir – Maine tumhare saath balatkaar kiya hai. Mein bhavna mein itna beh gaya ki _ ___(I have bangd you. I got emotional)
Ajanta started laughing – Ranvir tumne meri izzat nahin looti (Ranvir you have not bangd me)and then she explained that although initially reluctant she herself was swayed in emotions as Ranvir had proved to be good lover. Also she went on showing him the knife by which she could have defended herself.
Ajanta put her arms around his neck – Ranvir sachmuch aaj pehli baar koi achhe se pyar karne wala mila hai.Tumne meri vasna ki aag bharka ker shaant ker diya.(Ranvir first time I got a genuine lover.You have quenched all my thirsts and lusts after provoking them).She showered kisses on him. Ranvir was now convinced. His mood changed to happy one.

Ranvir – Tum bhi sachmuch cheeze ho Ajanta.(You are really a great thing Ajanta)
Ajanta – Mein janti hoon ab tum phir se mere pilloo per sawar ho jaoge.(You will also now drive on my boobs)
Ranvir caught hold of her right breast – Tumhare pilloo to sabko pagal kar dein. (Your boobs will make anybody mad)
And both burst into laughter.
Ajanta also wore her blouse, petticoat followed by saree and both left that hut.
Ajanta had now few days left in this area and she had to go back to Etawah.One day Ajanta was going to her security officer station in full uniform, something struck her. She went inside her cabin after getting down from jeep, placed her cap on table and asked for Ranvir’s file. She noticed something and smiled.She rang Ranvir.

Ranvir – Haan Ajanta.(Yes Ajanta)
Ajanta – Mein shaam ko tumse milne aa rahi hoon. Kya baat hai who shaam ko hi bataungi.(I will come to meet you in the evening and what’s the matter will tell you then.)
In the evening Ajanta came back after a normal duty and dressed herself to go to Ranvir.She dressed in Lemon yellow chiffon saree embellished with moti, sequins, tikki, stones, zardosi and poth work with lovely pallu and border along with heavy designer blouse and sat in her jeep. She drove and went to Ranvir’s house. Ajanta saw Moti sitting outside the house.- Yeh lo, ab to uttar gayi saree aur blouse. Yeh to mujhe nanga kar dega.(Oh now my saree and blouse are gone. He will strip me like anything).But to her utmost surprise, she found Moti not at all reacting.She smiled and shirked off her hands in surprise.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ajanta - A security officer Officer by sujitha1976 - by rajkumar90 - 30-06-2020, 07:27 PM