Adultery Ajanta - A security officer Officer by sujitha1976
Ajanta – Ajanta ko harana itna asaan nahin sale , haraame. Tujh jaise kai mujrim _ _ _(To defeat Ajanta is not easy, you bastard.Many criminals like you _ _ _)

Gajaraj Singh – Ari oh Nangi Ajanta. Jyada mat bol. Kyon Pradhan kya haal kiya tha isne tera. Ab aage bad aur phaad iski c_ _ _ t.(Oh nude Ajanta donot talk too much.Pradhan what condition she made of you. Now proceed and tear off her cunt)
Pradhan –Iska to mein who haal karoonga (I will make her condition worse) He proceeded to kiss her but Ajanta kicked him on abdomen.Pradhan stumbled.
Ajanta – chal kamine. Bhool gaya us din ki maar.(You swine. You forgot my blows received on that day)
Gajraj – Yeh badi zalim cheeze hai Pradhan. Tere bas kei nahin.(She is very horny and captivating. You cannot control her)
He turned towards Ajanta and said – Dekh meri jaan ab to phadak na band ker. Ham ab sab milker tujhe naga karenge aur bari – bari tera **** karenge.Aur phir mein tere is naram – narma mass ko kacha khaonga. Uske baad teri nangi lash in gaon ke chauk per rakh denge.(My dear stop jumping now. We will now together strip you and **** you turn wise.And then I will chew your soft creamy flesh.And further your naked body will be thrown in the heart of this village.)

Ajanta spat on his dark face and gave him a kick. Gajraj fell down.
He was furious. He got up and turned violent – Ajanta teri yeh himmat. Saali Randi. Ab dekh mein tera kya haal karta hoon.(How dare you, you slut.Now see what condition I turn you to)
All of as udden his hands went on her collar and he started tearing her shirt like a mad guy. Chirr- churrr – frrr – With tearing sounds Gajraj tore of her shirt into shreds and Ajanta had only a brassiere left on her upper part of her body. Her clean white bra however was not sufficient to hide her massive ‘pilloos’, which were dying to sprung out like two pigeons.All of them glanced lustily to her voluptuous sexy, figure. Ajanta looked at all of them with a sigh. Was she going to be defeated? – She thought.
Gajraj told the ruffians to raise her arms. His eyes greedily watched the sides of her big booboos and clean shaved armpits.He started tickling them with force. But Ajanta was not effected.

He pinched the sides of her boobs and his hands further reached along the sides of her curvy waist.His strong, hefty hands pressed both the sides of her waist with force. Ajanta felt pain, but she did not cry. Gajraj poked his finger into her deep navel and started playing with it. He was murmuring very cheap remarks about her various parts of the body.
Ajanta indeed had a very beautiful body and it was played by these ruffians. Gajraj – chalo bahut hua. Ab ise pakar ke poora nanga kar do.(Enough. Now catch hold of her and strip her naked)And Shanker’s hands went to the middle of her chest catch the front of her bra.
But all of a sudden there was a firing shot and Shanker was found lying in the pool of blood.A bullet hit him and he fell down the earth. Before they all could understand an another ruffian met the same fate.
Ajanta did not wait to find who her helper was and seeing the opportunity attacked them all. While she moved her big boobs feebly controlled by her soft cotton fabric bra cups.

Her curvy waist swayed either ways when she jumped on the ruffians and started with her martial arts.It was not late when confused Gajraj Singh and his left over handful of men along with the brave beautiful Lady Inspector Ajanta, saw Ranvir arriving in the scene and he continued firing with his gun.He already had gunned down few ruffians. There was a halt in the scene. Ajanta stared at him.All of a sudden one of Gajraj’s man caught hold of Ajanta and started smooching her boobs. His hands brushed the exposed portion of her bulging ‘pilloos’.As his hands tried to pull the right cup of her bra, he received a stunning bullet on his arm. The ruffian fell down unconsciousness. The pradhan Bhajan raj was terrified. He knew that his time was over and Ranvir will take all revenge.
Ranvir – Pradhan aaj tujh se saare hisab chukaonga.Ajantaji aap bas shuru ho jayi ye.(Pradhan today I am going to settle my scores with you.Madam Ajanta please start)
Both of them started attacking Gajaraj and his men. At last only Gajraj was left in a bruised condition.Ajanta grabbed him from his collar.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ajanta - A security officer Officer by sujitha1976 - by rajkumar90 - 30-06-2020, 07:14 PM