Adultery Ajanta - A security officer Officer by sujitha1976
Gopuram – kal agar Pradhan apne maqsad mein kamyaab hota to aap kya kartin – (If pradhan had succeeded in his motives what would you have done)

Ajanta laughed – Gopuram aurat ke liye security officer ki naukri aassan nahin. Sab ke liye tayar rehna parta hai(Gopuram security officer job for a woman is not easy.You have to be prepared for everything)she continued – Pradhan ko mein baad mein aresst kar leti on duty lady security officer officer ke **** mein.(I would have arrested pradhan on the charge of **** of on duty lady security officer officer).
Gopuram - kuchh log to bade kharab comments pass kar rahe the _ _(Madam some guys passed dirty comments)
Ajanta (interfering) – mujhe maloom hai. Mera blouse phatne ya uttarne ka intezar kar rahe the. Aur Pradhan mujhe naga karke meri izzat loote aise keh rahe the(I know waiting my blouse to get stripped or torn by Pradhan. And waiting for pradhan to strip me and **** me)she continued – Chinta mat karo. Who Pradhan ab sapne mein hi mere pilloo dabayaga(Donot worry. Now that Pradhan will press my breasts in his fantasies only)

Ajanta – Aoo kaam ki baat karein.pilloo – shilloo bahut ho gaya.Bechare mere pilloo. (Come on let’s be on work.We had a lot on ‘pilloos’. Aah my ‘pilloos’!)
Gopuram – Madam aapke pilloo to doosron ko bechara kar dein.(Madam your boobs can attack and kill others)
Ajanta went inside the bedroom and even bolted it.Gopuram took her to the balcony.
Gopuram – Madam who samne dekhiye. Ek bahut bada per.(Madam look yonder. A big tree)
Ajanta’s balcony was such that one could view a large portion of ongoing road / traffic and other exteriors. Gopuram pointed out towards a distant tree at crossing of road. He told her that it was a converging point for many vehicles coming from Birpur an adjoining village and most of the production of arms and other illegal goods took place at that village.During night many vehicles would plight on the road and goods passed to Gajraj Singh with all assistance from Pradhan who used to earn fat commissions. Also Birpur was famous for training criminals and other smuggling activities. It was said that there is one shop in Birpur below which all these arms were produced in an underground factory. Nobody so far knew about thsis shop.As Gopuram talked, he heard a slow humming sound.He could sense that it was from Ajanta’s body.

Ajanta immediately got up – Gopuram jara thoda ruka mein toilet hokar aati hoon.(Gopuram just wait I will come in a moment)
Ajanta rushed into the toilet and closed the door. She immediately removed her pallu which now touched the floor of the bathroom and started unbuttoning her blouse in a haste. She hung her blouse in a hanger thereafter and her hands went at her back. In a quick spate of action she unhooked her bra and removed it from her dazzling boobs. Her big ‘pilloos’ sprung out and shook in such a fashion as if two pigeons were ready to fly off after being freed.Her pink prominent nipples were already hard and red after sexciting discussion with Gopuram.But she had no time to feel shy or smile off while seeing her nudity. Holding her bra in her hand her fingers pierced into the hook of the same and she took out something. It was a micro transmeter. DSP had called her up.
Ajanta held her brassiere in her hand and said – Sir a good day to you. Anything urgent?
DSP –Ajanta I had something urgent and I just wanted to to know the progress?

Ajanta briefed him and also told him to call later as she was holding a meeting with Gopuram.And she told him that he was telling him something indeed very important.
Ajanta then quickly wore her bra and blouse after fitting the microtransmeter back and set her pallu.She came out cleaning her face in a spate of pretence in front of Gopuram.She continued talking to him and taking maximum information from him.

Gopuram – Kya hua madam? Aap thik to hain.(What happened madam are you O.K)
Ajanta – Haan, kyon?(Yes why)
Gopuram – mera matlab achanka toilet ___ ____(I mean all of a sudden toilet___)
Ajanta (laughed) – are buddhu mujhe jor se peshab aa raha tha to kya tumhare samne beth ker karti?(Oh crazy I felt like pissing so should I have passed my urine sitting in front of you)
Gopura felt amused at her frankness.
After the whole talk Gopuram felt elated and happy. His excitement was running down the pants.His hand went on touching his crotch and below that. His dick had terribly hardened.
Gopuram (little shyly) – Madam aapka bathroom use kar loon?(Madam may I use your bathroom)

Ajanta (smiled) – haan haan kyon nahin?Kahin excited to nahin ho rahe(Yes why not.Hope you are not excited)
Gopuram went inside and relieved himself. He wanted to masterbate too, but all same he did not want to spend more time there in the bathroom. Hence he postponed the idea and thought of enjoying more of his fantasies with Ajanta at night.But then his eyes went into the tub for washable clothes.Gopuram was excited. He saw all thoise clothes which Ajanta wore yesterday i.e. when Pradhan had almost assaulted her.Her blue georgette saree, blouse and petticoat, and he could guess that bra and panty were the same. – Oh. Madam ne abhi yeh kapde dhulwaye nahin. (Madam has not got her clothes washed) He picked up the white bra and panty and started smelling them. He could smell the sweat in to the same and could see small patches on her otherwise pure white panty.- Yeh pasina hai yaa madam ke peshab ki boondein? (Is it sweat or Madam’s Urine drops)– he thought. He decided to hide the bra in his clothes and panty in his pocket.The sniff of her sweat had excited him like anything.Gopuram ahd nice fantasies and masterbatory material to enjoy. He came out and bade her a good bye and left for his duty. Ajanta went on thinking deeply for her forthcoming strategy.

Next day Ajanta first decided to fix up Pradhan’s men in the first half of the day itself. In fact that was also a part of her plan of action. As she reached the security officer station , she was greeted by everybody.She immediately ordered Hariprasad to strip and hang both Shankar and Shambhu upside down for at least twenty minutes. And she would tackle them later one by one. After a wait for twenty minutes she first went to Shankar who acted too much that day, taking Gopuram with her.
Ajanta – isko kursi per betha do, ek kursi yahan aur rakho aur tum bahar jao (Make him sit on chair and you go out). Gopuram obeyed.Ajanta closed the door.
Shankar was in a pitiable condition and but surprisingly he had no signs of fear on his face and looked at Ajanta who carried stern expressions on her face.She stared angrily at Shankar who was sitting with his head bowed down. Ajanta used a club (stick) to raise his elbow.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ajanta - A security officer Officer by sujitha1976 - by rajkumar90 - 30-06-2020, 07:04 PM