Adultery Ajanta - A security officer Officer by sujitha1976
The very next moment she saw a tall, strong man wearing a thin moustache on face with somewhat heroic but tough personality in the scene. Pradhan’s men had tumbled due to his strong blows. Ajanta noticed that as soon as he came the fear from people’s face vanished totally and everybody was happy.Pradhan who had now started nursing his wounds received from Ajanta, was terrified and upset. He shouted – Ranvir. Tu yahan kyon aaya. (Ranvir why have you come here) (The young man was none other than Ranvir Singh about whom Ajanta had read in the security officer files).Ranvir was also accompanied by his small dog called Moti.
Ranvir – Kyon Pradhan kisse nanga kar raha tha? Tereh yeh julm bahut ho chuke. Yeh mera ilaaka hai. Bahut der se teri harkat dekh raha hoon.And he caught hold of Pradhan through neck.(Why Pradhan whom were you trying to strip. Am observing you since long.)

Pradhan (started shivering) – Dekh Ranvir tu mere mamle mein dakhal mat de.apne kaam se kaam rakh.(Ranvir mind your own business and donot meddle in my affairs)
Ranvir had started hitting him hard – aur tu mere har mamle mein dakhal de sale, haraami.band kar logon ko tang karma.(And you don’t meddle in my affairs. Bastard, stop harassing people)
All of a sudden Ajanta noticed that one of the goondas was rushing towards Ranvir to hit him from the back. Ajanta shouted – Ranvir apne aapko bachao (Ranvir save your self).And before Ranvir could do anything, she herself used two karate chaps and it resulted in the tumbling down of that Goonda with face on the ground.
For a moment Ranvir kept on glancing at this extremely beautiful woman and her brave act. Who is she ? – He thought. Ajanta was wearing a saree and he could hence not guess that she was a security officer officer.
Then both of them diverted their concentration to fix up Pradhan.
Ranvir – Tu is aurat ko nanga karne chala tha. Le ab mein tujhe nanga karta hoon.(You were trying to strip this woman.Now I will strip you)

Ajanta – mein nahin – hum. Hum tujhe sabak sikhayenge Pradhan.(Not me. We will teach you a lesson) And she started abusing and hiting Pradhan. In few moments Pradhan stood there with only his underwear on and bruised body.
Ajanta – Kyon pradhan dekh liya is nangi inspector ka haath. Ja aaja tujhe chhod rahin hoon thane le jane ki bajaye. Lekin tere yeh do chamche Shanker aur Shambhu mere saath jayenge.(So Pradhan, did you feel the hands of this Nude inspector.I am leaving you today instead of taking you to security officer station. But your two dogs Shanker and Shambhu will go with me.)
Ajanta was now running out of breath too. Her breasts heaved up & down heavily as she remarked on Pradhan.Ajanta ordered her constables to arrest both of them and Pradhan again was got kicked by Ranvir and Ajanta.
The Pradhan was carried away by his men in a very pitiable condition. Ajanta was about to move in her jeep with her constables and Shankar & Shambhu when she heard Ranvir calling – aapka bahut dhanyavad (Thanks a lot). And he turned his face to go.
Ajanta – tumhara bhi bahut dhanyavad. Tumne meri madad ki. Ae, kya naam bataya tumne(Thanks to you too.You helped me a lot. What name did you tell of yours)

Ranvir – ji meine koi naam nahin bataya (I did’nt tell my name). Ranvir answered with indifference.
Ajanta (recollecting)– Ranvir . Oh to tum ho Ranvir?(Oh you are Ranvir)
Ranvir – jee haan kyo etraz hai aapko.(Yes any objections)
Ajanta – to tum bhi sharaab ke dandhe mein _ _ _ (You are also in wine business _ _ )
Ranvir – aap apne kaam se kaam rakhiye aur ghar jaiye (Mind your work and go home)
Ajanta – Mr.Ranvir mera naam Ajanta hai aur mein yahan ki nai security officer inspector hoon. Mein tumse ek- do din mein milne aaungi.(Ranvir, I am Ajanta new security officer officer of this area.I will come to meet you some day)
Ajanta noticed that Ranvir was a bit surprised and he started staring at her. He was not expecting her to be a security officer officer.
Ranvir – kis liye milne aayengi?(Why will you come to meet me)

Ajanta – Tum bhi zara yeh sharaab ke dandhe chhod do.(Stop this wine business)
Ranvir passed a smile and went away.Before he went he called his dog – Moti, Madam ko salute maaro yeh hame milne aayengi.(Moti salute this Madam , she will come and meet us)
And before Ajanta could understand anything, Moti jumped and climbed on Ajanta’s shoulder. He licked Ajanta’s cheeks and before she could catch him, he jumped back to Ranvir.
Ajanta was amused – Lagta hai kafi training di hui hai isse.(Oh.Seems you have trained him a lot)
Ranvir – nahin, khubsoorat ladkiyon ko dekh kar yeh aise hi karta hai.(He does it on sight of beautiful ladies)
Ajanta sat in the jeep along with constables and her two prisoners and on reaching security officer station told Hariprasad of everything. Shankar and Shambhu were taken into custody.
Hariprasad – Madam aap kafi upset hoongi aap kal aaram kariye mein inko dekh loonga.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ajanta - A security officer Officer by sujitha1976 - by rajkumar90 - 30-06-2020, 06:59 PM