Adultery Ajanta - A security officer Officer by sujitha1976
Ajanta spat on his face. Pradhan was furious. – ab mein pehle teri saree uttarunga. Phir blouse aur petticoat. Phir brazery (his pronunciation for brassiere) aur katchhi (underwear).(First I will remove your saree.then blouse and petticoat.And then brassiere and panty)Tereh blouse mein yeh phad phadate kabootar – wah – jaise do takiye. Who angrezi mein kya kehte hain – pilloo (his pronounciation for pillows).In per sar rakhkar so jaunga.(These two struggling pigeons in your blouse.Like two pillows – ‘pilloos’.I will keep my head on them and rest.)Pehle tera neeche ka nazara dekh loon.(Let me check you from bottom)

Meanwhile shanker, one of the persons holding her arms said – are pradhanji phaad do iska blouse. Zara hum bhi to dekhen iske machalte ‘pilloo”.Iski brazery bhi to kholni paregi.(Pradhanji, rip her blouse.Let us also view her bustling ‘pilloos’.We will have to remove her brassier too)
Pradhan – aaram se aaram se bhaiya. Yeh koi chhoti hasti nahin. Yahan ki thanedaarni hai.

Pehle inper jhook na parega.(Keep peace man.She is the Lady Inspector.First bow on her.) Ajanta stared at Shanker with anger.
Pradhan – Gusse mein aur khubsoorat lagti hai. (Your beauty has enhanced in angry mood)He bent down on her face and planted a kiss on Ajanta’s lips. Ajanta felt embarrassed and moved her face on other side.But in any case she indeed looked marvellously beautiful.
Pradhan – Ajanta, Ajanta meri jaan. Ab ham sab tujhe pyar karenge. Tu roz duty karke thak jati hai naa. Yahan tujhe bech bazaar mein poora aaram milega.(Ajanta my sweet heart.We all will love.You will get relaxation here in the open market, from your daily tiring duty)
Pradhan bent down at her feet and decided to have fun before the actual game.
He used both his hands and caught the hem (bottom portion) of her saree. He started lifting her saree up. Ajanta yelled, but of no use. Ajanta could have easily kicked him, but she looked at her helpless constables and felt helpless too.

Meanwhile pradhan had raised her saree up till her knees – wow – Ajanta had a pair of extremely beautiful, sexy and fair , shapely legs.Everybody’s eyes sparkled on seeing her partially naked legs.
Pradhan – kya machalti, sunder – sunder gori-gori taangein hain. Jaan deta hoon teri in lajwaab tango per.(Wow, what a sexy, ravishing , beautiful and fair, creamy legs.I vye on them)
Ajanta – mujhe chhod pradhan. Tujhe batati hoon meri taangon mein kitna dum hai.(Leave me Pradhan.Then I will tell you how strong my legs are.)
Pradhan – achha to bata zara.(O.K.Tell )
In a spate of anger Ajanta forgot everything.She decided to fight back. She raised her legs inorder to kick Pradhan, but could not move her remaining body.But Pradhan turned round to save himself. Instead that he got kicked up, it supported his cause only. Ajanta’s saree got further lifted up.

Now her saree had almost formed a bunch just below her waist further revealing her sexy legs almost totally. All eyes were glued on her half naked beauty. Even fearful stand by people thought – wah kitni sunder hai.(How beautiful she is)
Pradhan who could now glance Ajanta’s pure white panty shamelessly remarked – wah dekho inspector sahiban ne safed rang ki katchhi pehen rakhi hai. Kyon thanedaarni ji ise uttaron.(Wow see, Lady Inspector Madam has worn white panty. Should I remove it?)And he planted a kiss again and bit her lips.He opened the top button of her blouse revealing further exposing her breasts and revealing some fabric of her white brassiere.
Tears swelled in Ajanta’s eyes. She was not willing for this. Ajanta did have sexual encounters but she was never bangd by anybody. Will she have to face this forced sex from the hands of this ruffian – she thought.
Pradhan in the meanwhile started digging his gingers in Ajanta’s navel – Wah Kya sunti hai (What a navel)

But all of a sudden, she noticed Gopuram standing slightly away from her revolver and looking at her helplessly. Ajanta noticed that Pradhan’s men were busy staring at her naked beauty. She winked at Gopuram.
All of sudden, Gopuram was seen firing a round in air – Madam ko chhod do.(Leave Madam)
All attention was diverted towards Gopuram. Ajanta took advantage and released herself pouring two blows at Shanker and shambhu who had held her up so long.Both fell down and before Pradhan could understand he got a kick on his ankle from Ajanta’s sandals and fell down. Ajanta buttoned her top blouse button again and adjusted her pallu on her sexy , huge ‘Pilloos’.
There was some exchange of blows and karate chaps between them.Pradhan who had thought of banging Ajanta publicly was half lying on ground and he ordered once more – pakad lo is saaali ko.
But Ajanta was ready. Two men approached her and she was prepared for attack. But before she could do anything, she saw both men falling and tumbling down in a tipsy – topsy manner.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ajanta - A security officer Officer by sujitha1976 - by rajkumar90 - 30-06-2020, 06:59 PM