Adultery Ajanta - A security officer Officer by sujitha1976
Ajanta laughed like anything on seeing his condition - oho baba isk mujhe pehna do (come on, help me wear them) – she remarked in rather taunting way.

Gopu Ram was amazed. He could just say – kya – ji madam (What Madam)?
Ajanta – aree budhhu isko almirah mein hi rakho aur kya (Oh crazy keep it in the almirah). Then she started keeping them herself. She adjusted all her clothes and told Gopu Ram to keep other bags in a position and she would pack them later. She then further sat with him for another cup of tea and started taking more and more information regarding the security officer staff present, etc. especially Hari Prasad. Actually being a informal with Gopu Ram was a her trick. She knew he was a clownish guy and given little importance to him he would blurt out everything. Furthermore in such a tense kind of a job, he could provide some kind of mental refreshment too. Gopu Ram on the other hand was feeling important. He not only started talking about the staff, but also told certain things about Pradhan Bhajanraj. He told him that he was the one who supported all criminal activities of Dacait Gajraj Singh and carried a number of goons. He told many other things which startled Ajanta.

Night was approaching.It was growing dark. Very soon Gopu Ram took leave. He was delighted over the fact that next few months he would be working with this divine beauty and lady of such a lively nature.It was not only her beauty and sex appeal but her nature too which had impressed him. He had decided that he try his level best to remain with her the maximum number of times.All the time Ajanta came into different types in his fantasies, mostly in brassiere and panty.His excitement knew no bounds.But all the same he was also praying God that this young woman should remain safe from devils like Gajraj Singh and Pradhan.

On the other side Ajanta was quite tired after the journey, encounter with Richhu, etc. She quickly unpacked her remaining luggage and set it up in the almirah. She then went down in front of mirror and stripped off her sari Ajanta took her night clothes comprising of a nighty, ordinary white petticoat, plain blouse and an underwear.Further she washed her up and got fresh in the bathroom. After this she had some food and laid herself on bed. Although she was tired, yet did not sleep She was continuously thinking of the whole day incidents, particularly that ‘bang’ attempt on her and Richhu’s dialogues and further more her coming days. She lost into deep thoughts and the whole scene (of one of her previous encounters) rolled down like a film in front of her eyes after which she became famous as ‘Nangi Inspector’ or ‘Nangi Ajanta’.

[ Ajanta was handling one important case of a dacoit named Kaloo Singh who was very active with his notorious activities along the outskirts of Mainpuri. Ajanta and her security officermen had already been bombimg, killing and even arresting Kaloo Singh’s men, negativating all his notorius activities and putting his crime activities to an end. That day which Ajanta had been memorizing was a day when she had a face to face encounter with Kaloo Singh.Ajanta had finally decided to capture him in his den and she knew that now Kaloo Singh was left with just a handful of man. She decided to go like a spy first and told five of her constables to follow her. However Kaloo Singh had got the news of her determined attack before only and an encounter took place which was a last between his men and Ajanta’s men (constables).The security officer had succeeded in killing all Kaloo Singh’s men but Ajanta’s constables got killed too.Ajanta remembered how tears had swelled in her eyes on watching the dead bodies of her security officermen.But she had to control herself. Ajanta her self was not in her uniform that day as she had gone like a spy.She had wore a blue denim jeans, a white shirt with sports shoes and also a jacket on top.

A time came when Kaloo Singh and Ajanta stood in front of each other.Kaloo Singh who had so far only heard of Ajanta was astonished to see her beauty.His eyes sparkled at the sight of such a young and sexy woman.Ajanta also saw him for the first time. Kaloo Singh was a true replica of his name with a fat, protruding belly, round huge face with big moustaches and villainy eyes.His complexion was very dark.
Kaloo Singh – Wah Kya baat hai. To tu hai Ajanta. Badi tariff suni thi, aaj dekh bhi liya. Kya maal _ _ _(Wow, what a thing, so you are Ajanta. Heard a lot of praises for you and today I have seen you too. What a piece _ _ _)
Ajanta – bakwas Band. Kaloo Singh tone bahut dake daale aur kai masoom logon aur security officerwalon ki jaan li. AB mein tera _ _.(Stop it Kaloo Singh.You have committed many robberies and and killed many innocent people and security officerman. Now I will __ _)
Kaloo Singh (Turning furious) – Chup. Toone mera saara gang khatam kar diya. Sach much tu bahut himmatwalihai. Lekin mein ab tera safay karunga. Lekin Ajanta tujhe maarne se pehle, mein teri is ras bhari jawani aur khubsoorati ka who haal karunga ki _ _ _.(Quiet. You destroyed my whole gang.Really you are courageous.But now I will kill you out.But before killing you, Ajanta, I will taste your ravishing beauty and youth _ _ _)

Ajanta was furious- Kya kar lega tu kamine (What can you do you bastard)
Kaloo Singh – Tere kapde phaad ker tujhe naga karoonga aur teri izzat lootunga, saali, raand (I will tear your clothes, strip you and **** you, you whore)
And before he could talk further his dark, fat round face recived a tight blow from Ajanta.
Kaloo Singh stumbled. But he recovered soon – Wah kya baat hai. Per ab tu meri taaqat dekh.(Wow, what a thing. But now you observe my strength)
A wrestling and fighting session begin between the two. Ajanta started showing her karate tricks but Kaloo Singh was no less. He did receive some good blows from Ajanta, but went on fighting her karate chaps and Ajanta could well notice that it was not easy to overcome this ugly, horrid creation of nature. Kaloo Singh went on laughing and doing shameless actions in front of her and giving all obscene marks about her body parts.
Kaloo Singh – Ajanta Rani ab tu mere kabze mein aaja. Mein tere in rasile aam choos ker tujhe khub _ _ _ _ha ha ha. _ _ chal kameez uttar de.(My queen Ajanta, now you better come into my clutches.I will suck these juicy mangoes of yours. Come on put of your shirt).

Anad very soon Ajanta found herself in his strong grasp.
Kaloo Singh – chal saali kameez uttar aur mere pass aa varna _ _ _ aaj teri izzat to lootni hi hai _ __ phir khud hi pyar se mere pass kyon nahin aati.(Come on you bitch, put off your shirt. Ultimately, your going to be bangd today.Then why not surrender your self to me)
Ajanta started struggling to free herself – Kaloo Singh chhod de mujhe.varna (Kaloo Singh leave me , or else)
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ajanta - A security officer Officer by sujitha1976 - by rajkumar90 - 30-06-2020, 06:46 PM