Adultery Ajanta - A security officer Officer by sujitha1976
Ajanta burst with laughter.His way of talking resembled some comedians. She found him very entertaining and amusing. After some more informal talks with him , Ajanta raised and stretched her arms at back to release her body fatigue. In this process her pallu fell down and for a moment she gave a good view of her boobs and fair chest to Gopu Ram whose eyes sparkled. Ajanta laughed again and adjusting her pallu said – Gopu Ram thodi si chai milegi.? Mein bahut thak gayi hoon.(Gopu ram can I have some tea.I am very tired)

Within five minutes Ajanta was enjoying a hot cup of tea and Gopu Ram’s funny pranks. Ajanta was a type of person to smile amongst odds too and this the whole security officer staff could guess. But they were also wondering how this beautiful woman would save herself from the criminals of the area.They had mixed thoughts. Some thought she will survive. Some had a feeling that Ajanta may be mutiliated by criminals and dacoits who may not spare any opportunity to do anything with this beautiful and sexy cop.Some even went to an extent of thinking that goondas may **** and molest this extremely beautiful and soft looking woman.

Ajanta finally called Hari Prasad and told him that she would like to leave to her residential quarter. He immediately told Gopu Ram to drop her in the jeep. Gopu Ram was in heavens. The idea of traveling with Ajanta in the jeep excited him. Without wasting any moment he grabbed her luggage and placed at the back side of jeep. Ajanta smiled on seeing his excitement.
Prior to going to her accommodation, she decided to gave some more dose to Richhu Singh.She nodded Hari Prasad & went inside the bars and took him further in a cell where they both were only present.Ajanta made him sit on his knees, stripped him off and he was only in underwear and sat in front of him on a chair.She kept her hand below her chin and sat in a very thoughtful like process, staring continuously at Richhu. Richhu on the other hand felt very uneasy and could not face her. Ajanta criss crossed her legs to the extent that a portion of her fair, creamy leg was visible above her ankle and she bent her face nearer to Richhu Singh.She deliberately let her pallu slid a bit and Richhu could again see her popping, pointed boobs and curvy bosom. His lips started drying.

Ajanta caught hold of her pallu from its middle with her two fingers and waved at Richhu – Kyon Richhu Singh meri Saree nahin uttaroge (Why Richhu will you not strip my saree) – her fingers then reached at the middle of her blouse and she remarked in a rather naughty style – aur mera yeh blouse _ _ _.(And my blouse)
Richhu (then looked at her with strange expressions) – jyada mat bolo thanedaarniji. Mein Pradhan ka aadmi hoon. Pradhan tumhe dekh lega_ _ _ _. Mujhe nanga ker diya. Woh tujhe nagi karke tera _ _ _ _(Donot talk too much inspector. I am pradhan’s man.He will see you.You stripped meHe will strip you and _ _ __ _)
And before he could complete, Ajanta caught hold of him by his collar and pulled him towards her. – Pradhan ke kutte, tujhe dekh liya, ab tere us pradhan ko bhi dekh loongi.(Pradhan’s dog I have seen you.Now I will see him also)
And she kicked him on face and left the cell. She started preparing to go to her accommodation.

She sat down on the front side.Gopu Ram sat on the driver’s seat and started driving. For Gopu Ram it was a matter of extreme delight for being a driver of such a sexy young lady. He was cracking jokes all the way. Ajanta who had loosened her hair a little bit, found them swaying in the natural air after jeep ran on the roads of Balrampur.At times her pallu swayed too and she tried her level best to adjust it.
After reaching the accommodation, which was a furnished two room quarter with kitchen, toilet, etc., she found Gopu Ram to be very active and along with one servant already posted there, he took all the luggage inside the room.
Gopu Ram – Madam aapka woh khol doon_ ___(Madam should I open yours __ _)
Ajanta – Kya ! kya matlab.(What. What do you mean)Ajanta gazed at her ownself from top to bottom.
Gopu ram (realizing the double meaning) – mera matlab aapka bag, samaan aur _ __ (I mean your bag, luggage)
Ajanta laughed at his gestures and the way he was trying to impress her – Achha baba, who kapron ka bag khol do. Baki mein kud unpack kar loongi.(OK man unpack my bag containing clothes.Remaining I will unpack)

Gopu ram was further delighted and dreamt of watching all her clothes. He kept the bag containing clothes on the bed and opened the almirah. Ajanta started having a look at the whole area and balcony, too. She could see a few shops and main road with approaches while standing in her balcony. In the meanwhile Gopu Ram had started unpacking her clothes. He kept the set of her uniforms first and then a smile ran on his face. Next turn was of her sarees and blouses. He watched them with due excitement – Wah madam in mein kitni khubsoorat dikhti hogi.(madam must be looking beautiful in these sarees and blouses)he was excited further when he picked up the bunch of her petticoats. He started imagining her in the same one by one.- Kya mujhe bhi madam ko nangi dekhne ka mauka milega?(Will I get a chance to see madam nude) – He thought to himself. And next his excitement reached on the top, when he picked up her pure white Brassieres and panties.My God – His imagination of seeing Ajanta in the same was so much that Gopu Ram had to adjust his pants. His eyes widened – Wah Gopu Ram , Mazaa aa gaya (wow, its wonderful) - he remarked to himself.In the meanwhile Ajanta entered the room. Gopu Ram who was watching her bra and panties with almost his tongue licking his lips, turned towards her and said – Madam inko kahan rakhna hai (Madam, where should I keep them).He had started sweating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ajanta - A security officer Officer by sujitha1976 - by rajkumar90 - 30-06-2020, 06:45 PM