Adultery Ajanta - A security officer Officer by sujitha1976
Ajanta picked up some luggage and made Richhu pick remaining and dragged him to the security officer station.Richhu was yelling with pain and threatening Ajanta too. Ajanta maintained a shrewd smile on her face. On reaching the security officer station Ajanta did not find a very pleasant picture. She knew who was the incharge, but in a pretence of not knowing she asked a constable about him. The constable Gopu Ram was a typical fat guy who looked more like a comedian than a security officerman.Gopu Ram was amazedto see such a young and beautiful lady, dragging a rogue like this and reaching the station.

Gopu Ram – Madam Kya baat hai.(what is the matter madam)
Ajanta – Mujhe report likhani hai. Yahan sabse bara officer kaun hai.(I want to put a report. Who is the senior most officer)
Gopu Ram (grinning) – kya problem hai madam. Report kiske khilaf likhani hai.(What is the problem, madam. Against whom You want to report)
Ajanta (pointed out at Richhu) – Is badmash ke khilaf. Is ne mere saath badtameezi ki hai.(against this rogue. He has molested me.)

Gopu Ram was casual – Madam Sub Inspector Hari Prasad samne bethe hain. Agar likha sakti hain to report likha do.(Madam, sub inspector Hariprasad is sitting there. If you can , please do it)
Ajanta frowned at his casual nature – Kya matlab hai tumhara?(What do you mean)
Gopu Ram (he started gazing at her beauty and grinned again) – Madam mera kyon sir kha rahi hain.jao na unke pass (Madam why you are scratching my head, go to him) (he talked in a teasing manner).
Ajanta approached towards Hari Prasad. He was sitting on his chair and surrounded by two other people. He was laughing and chatting with them and each of them were sipping tea with snacks.
Ajanta – Mr.Hari Prasad jara report likhiye.Is aadmi ne mere saath (Just write a report. This man has tried __) _ _ _
HariPrasad (interfering) – Ek minute kya baat hai madam aap itna shor kyon kar rahi hain.Kaun hain aap?(One minute what is the matter. Why are you shouting madam. Who are you)

Ajanta – is aadmi ne meri izzat lootne ki koshish ki. Aaap jaldi se report likhiye.Mein is shahr mein teacher ki posting per aayi hoon.(This man has tried to **** me.Please lodge the report quickly.I am on a teacher’s posting).
Hari Prasad and his friends winked at each other & laughed. He remarked slowly – isme iska kya kusoor hai.(What is his fault)
Ajanta – what do you mean?
Hari Prasad – Aap hain hi itni khubsoorat. Koi bhi _ _ _ (You are so beautiful. Anybody will __
Before a surprised Ajanta could say anything he turned towards Richhu and asked his name and profession.
Hari Prasad – Kyon bhai yeh jo keh rahi hain who sach _ _ _?(What she is saying is true?)
Richhu (interfering him) – Saheb mein pradhanji ka aadmi hoon.(Sir I am pradhan ‘s man)
All of a sudden Ajanta could see a Hari Prasad shivering like anything. He turned towards Ajanta and said – hum report nahin likhenge.(We will not lodge the report)
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ajanta - A security officer Officer by sujitha1976 - by rajkumar90 - 30-06-2020, 06:44 PM