Adultery Ajanta - A security officer Officer by sujitha1976
Aunty – what do you mean? Am I going to molest you, stupid (she scolded her out of affection)

Ajanta (continued with her naughty prank) – Aunty your hands on my blouse – my God – ouuiiii _ _ __
Aunty – youuu naughty – grow up now.
Ajanta then realized that she was without saree. She quickly folded her arms around her chest and said – I will change now.
Aunty – O.K Change. Then we will have tea and sleep.
Ajanta – Aunty I will go in the bathroom.
Aunty (teasing her) – hmmm – so you are growing. Why shy from me.
Ajanta (she was red and her pink cheeks blushed like anything.) – OK

Ajanta went behind the small wooden partition and started undbanging. The height of partition was such that her shoulders could be clearly seen. When she saw her aunt smiling and continuously looking at her, she blushed further. As she removed her blouse and bra her naked shoulders were well exposed to her aunt who naughtily remarked – Ajanta may I help you in changing? Ajanta (literally hid her face in her hands) – Come on Aunty.
Aunty – donot worry I have seen you many times in your ‘Birthday’ dress.
Ajanta kept on smiling and quickly changed into another old white colour blouse and petticoat (usually to be worn at home) and wore a mustard colour nighty over it.Both she and her Aunt had tea and slept.

(To describe Ajanta physically and otherwise, Ajanta Saxena was a twenty four year old lady security officer officer working for U.P. State security officer and posted in Etawah. Ajanta was a tough lady as security officer officer and very honest and upright. She had caught up many criminals and solved many cases. She had earned both favouritism and jealousy from her seniors and colleagues. However as a woman Ajanta was generous and kind hearted. Having lost her parents at an early age and brought up by her Aunt, she did have lot of feelings for poor and orphan children and often visited such places like orphanages.She was hardcore for criminals but butter soft for others.She maintained a smiling face and friendly disposition but was a determined and very courageous lady by nature.

Ajanta was an extremely fair complexioned, sexy, gorgeous & beautiful woman. Ajanta had a tall (5 feet six inches of height), curvy and sexy figure of 38 – 30 – 36+. She had a fair, glowing complexion with rosy cheeks and soft velvety skin. Her beautiful face made her comparable to some famous cine heroines and models and she had a striking resemblance with famous TV Actress Surbhi Tiwari. Her waist had a good pair of curves on either side and a deep round navel, enhancing its beauty in the front. She was a real symbol of Ajanta & Ellora sculptures owing to her chiseled features and dark eyes and her name justified her appearance. Her beautiful soft and smooth chest was gifted with two large big and pointed breasts which hung along her body like two pillows peaked with two prominent pink nipples, hanging along each breast of hers, in a naughty teasing manner. She had a pair of long, fair, healthy and creamy legs (a little drifting of her saree could turn anybody mad). Ajanta had a pair of long, fair and smooth arms and very delicate hands. She had black abundant hair, long enough below her shoulders.Her two long, fair and very silky, smooth & healthy legs were supported by two large buttocks and pelvic region.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ajanta - A security officer Officer by sujitha1976 - by rajkumar90 - 30-06-2020, 06:38 PM