Adultery Ajanta - A security officer Officer by sujitha1976
While they came out they found Ajanta’s aunt and her other friends waiting.It was Ajanta’s birthday and she was turning twenty four years of age today. Her Aunt blessed her and her friends shouted – HAPPY BIRTHDAY – SURBHI TIWARI – Ajanta laughed heartily at this – She was not at all surprised. Actually she was very frequently addressed by this name by her friends and even few other known persons owing to her striking resemblance to the famous TV Actress Surbhi Tiwari .Ajanta’s face and her smile carried the same innocence as the actress. Her clean, white teeth gleamed as she laughed and her smile was as sweet as fragrance of lowers.And moreover her figure carried them sexiness as statistics as borne by the actress Surbhi Tiwari.

Within cutting of cake and snacks & dinner the small party was celebrated.But Ajanta immediately after the party announced her transfer, forgetting her pre-thought of not telling anybody. After the whole show some of her friends particularly Seema, who almost started crying. Her Aunt also became upset.Ajanta had a tough time in consoling all of them. And told them all that she was just going deputation for few months.But her Aunt was upset and wanted to talk to her later.

After the party was over, Ajanta went into her bedroom. Her Aunt told her that she would like to talk to her.Ajanta nodded.
AS she entered the room, she went near near almirah and started undbanging her saree.As she was doing it, her Aunt entered the room. Ajanta shyed for a moment but continued undbanging. Her Aunt was serious.
Aunt – What is this Ajanta.? You are going out for few months and that too on avery dangerous mission.
Ajanta (smiled) – Aunty please tell me one thing. I am security officer officer. How can I expect a peaceful job. I have to encounter criminals and not clerks.
Aunt (sitting on the bed)– Ajanta please come and sit besides me.
Ajanta had thrown her saree on one small cabinet kept besides her almirah and was standing there in just a petticoat and blouse.she said – Aunty, I will just change and come.

Aunty (who was almost wet with tears) – No come to me just now.
Ajanta went towards her and sat in front of her. She put her soft, fair and velvety arms around her neck and said – Aunty what is this. Is it the first time I am going away from home? And it is just aquestion of few months.
Aunty – Ajanta you are young and beautiful. In this world of criminals how can I allow you going like this on a dangerous mission. My heart is sinking.
Ajanta – please donot talk like this. Aunty your tears will make me weak.
Aunty – Ajanta I know you are a very capable, strong and brave security officer officer. But after all you are one young girl. And this world is full of unscrupulous, ruthless and harsh criminals.I am still worried _ _ _.
Ajanta (Hugging her still tightly) – Donot worry Aunty. I shall pass this acid test too.
Aunty (continue) – you are young , beautiful _ _ _
Ajanta (smiled , pretending to be shy) – Is it so.? So what is to be afraid then?

Aunty (gazing at her from top to the bottom of waist) – Ajanta stop kidding. Actually I can see very well that your are growing and blossoming into a beautiful woman. That makes me feel worried more.
Ajanta (this time she literally blushed) – Why?
Aunty – You encounter hard core criminals who are even murderers & rapists and you ask me why I am worried?. And your way of dealing with criminals – you strip men and hit them. I am afraid that they may not have such revengeful attitude _ _ _ _ (Actually Ajanta was famous for one thing – She used to catch goons and strip them prior fixing them up in or outside the jail. She had been receiving threatening calls from goons and criminals that she would be stripped by them. Also some of her colleagues secretively called her ‘Nangi Inspector’ or ‘Nangi Ajanta’. Ajanta was well aware of this.)
Ajanta burst with laughter – So you are afraid that some criminal may not strip and **** me.
Aunty (showing slight anger) – Come on Ajanta how can you answer so casually.She used her hand to pat on Ajanta’s exposed portion of chest little above her breastline – You should take care of your safety.

Ajanta (putting her arms along her aunt’s neck again) – My dear Aunty, then who will take care of the public.hun! tell me my sweet aunty.
Aunty (she kept her fingers on the topmost hook of Ajanta’s blouse and patted slightly) – My fair lady, I am not concerned with public, I am concerned with my pretty niece.
Ajanta (she felt a bit ticklish on her chest) – But Aunty do you think I am safe now, while here with you. (She winked slightly at her Aunt)
[+] 1 user Likes rajkumar90's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ajanta - A security officer Officer by sujitha1976 - by rajkumar90 - 30-06-2020, 06:35 PM