Adultery Ajanta - A security officer Officer by sujitha1976
It was morning 11: 00 clock. District Superintendent of security officer (DSP) was sitting in his chamber at Etawah, U.P. From his face it was evident that he was very tense and continuously thinking over some issue.After a long thought he passed of a message to his P.A on the intercom – Hello, yeah Shekhar just check up whether Lady Inspector Ajanta has come or not. If yes, please tell her to meet me here in my cabin.

Shekhar – Yes Sir.

After 15 minutes, DSP got a message that Inspector Ajanta had arrived. He told Shekhar to send her in. Next moment he could see a tall, very fair and extremely beautiful lady in the security officer uniform entering in his cabin. She was Inspector AJANTA SAXENA. With her tall structure, ,she walked with confidence and a natural smile was playing on her face. As she her smile widened on seeing the DSP, her right cheek could be seen developing a dimple which added to her beauty.She had a fair complexioned beautiful face, with soft but determined expressions and she displayed confidence while talking too.Ajanta was very young and brave security officer officer, who had earned a good name in a very short span of three years of service.

Ajanta (adjusting her cap and saluting) – Good morning sir.

DSP – Good Morning Ajanta, a very happy Birthday to you.
Ajanta – Thank you Sir, you remember this?
DSP – Well your colleaugues Ramesh and Sita told me. But I am sorry Ajanta, I have something tough to offer you on your birthday instead of some nice gift.
Ajanta – Sir I am finding you very tense. Please donot worry and tell me what is the matter?
DSP – Well Ajanta I am very happy that within a span of three years, you have shown courage and solved a number of cases and caught and punished a number of criminals. You have earned a name and famein whichever area you have been posted and therefore got an early promotion too.But both unfortunately and fortunately Higher authorities like you very much and _ _ _ __ (he paused)
Ajanta (a bit surprised) - Unfortunately and fortunately _ _ __ _ _?

DSP – Yes Ajanta, I am using this ‘unfortunately’ word because their liking for you has resulted in your posting for one of the dangerous missions.You will be posted in Balrampur area at Indo-Nepal border where nowadays lot many dacoities, smuggling and even crime like bangs are growing.And this is due to one infamous dacoit Gajraj Singh’s gang.I personally never wanted your posting in such an area, but headquarters have urged so seeing your bravery and past record. They are confident that you will succeed in driving that gang and its accomplices away.But Ajanta I tell you that it is very dangerous mission because Gajraj Singh is a very very cruel, inhuman and dangerous man and considered to be a half animal among the localites. In fact he has killed some of our officers including a lady constable who was _ _ _ _
Ajanta – Brutally bangd and her body was found half eaten in the jungle.
DSP (a bit aghast at her confidence) – yes Ajanta , see you are very young and beautiful and one of my capable officers.I donot want you too _ _ _

Ajanta – Sir when we join the security officer force, we pledge for others and not ourselves. I am not at all afraid to go there. Please explain me the details. I accept the challenge.
DSP – I am very happy Ajanta. But take care. Today I have a meeting with the ACP. Please come tomorrow at 11:30 in the morning. I will discuss in detail and tell you everything.
And yes celebrate your birthday today.
Ajanta (Smiled) – Yes Sir. So we meet tomorrow.
Ajanta saluted him once again and left his cabin. After a normal working day she left for her residential quarter and found her aunt and few female friends waiting. All greeted her on birthday including her Aunt. (Ajanta decidednot to tell about her transfer on that day)
Aunt – Ajanta get ready, we shall celebrate your birthday.
Ajanta – Well I am ready.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ajanta - A security officer Officer by sujitha1976 - by rajkumar90 - 30-06-2020, 06:33 PM