Adultery A Wife Secrets..A Erotic Hot Story by raaka
Jawad pulled her upright, so they were both on their knees with Jawad's cock slamming in and out of her ass. Jamela braced herself by pushing against the wall at the side of the bed, so Jawad didn't need to hold her up, freeing both of his hands. After pulling and twisting her nipples, he placed both hands back on her hips and pounded into her ass mercilessly.

Jamela collapsed on the bed when she reached her orgasm, but somehow she managed to keep her ass high in the air. Jawad continued pounding her ass through her orgasm, and soon felt his own approaching, and as he came it felt as if his cock had swelled up to even bigger proportions, and judging by her shrieks and moans it did! Jawad was soon moaning loudly as he pumped jet after jet of hot cum in her ass hole.

Jamela was urging him on, saying, "Shoot your load deep in your Jamela Bhabi's ass! I can feel it! It's so hot, Jawad! Fill me up with it!"

Jawad kept fucking slowly until he was too tired to continue and collapsed on the bed beside her. "Jamela bhabi, I've wanted to do that for years," he told her.

"And I wanted to try it all my life!" Jamela replied.

"Thanks, Jamela Bhabi, for letting me do it."

"Well, was it as good as you imagined it would be?" she asked.

"Better than I ever thought!" said Jawad, "but I hope it won't be the last time either."

"Oh, Jawad you have given me all I have wanted all my married life that my husband was never able to give me!" It was true: Jawad had fulfilled all of Jamela's fantasies in less than twenty four hours!

Jawad did not go to college at all the next few days while Jamela's husband was still away and they did nothing but fuck from the time the children left for school until the time they came back.

It was an incredible few days, for they screwed in every imaginable position in every room of the entire house, and at least one time Jamela leant over the kitchen counter and begged Jawad to fuck her again in the ass! Of course, his huge thick cock was up to the task, and he ended up cumming all over her back!

Their relationship continued until Jawad finished his education and went back to his village. Shortly afterwards he got married but whenever he visited his cousin's house he and Jamela would always find an opportunity to make love.

horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Wife Secrets..A Erotic Hot Story by raaka - by sarit11 - 29-06-2020, 08:18 AM