Adultery A Wife Secrets..A Erotic Hot Story by raaka
"Let's go to the bedroom, Jamela Bhabi. We can't do this here." Jamela stood up without a word and giggled as Jawad slapped her ass as they went up to her bedroom. Jawad went into the bathroom and found a jar of Vaseline, and when he came back into the bedroom, Jamela was lying across the bed on her stomach, wiggling her ass in a most inviting way.

Jawad sank to his knees and buried his face between her ass cheeks, and she let out a low moan and pushed her ass back into his face. Jawad inhaled her fragrance as he found her pussy with his tongue, making long slow swipes from her clit to her asshole and back again. His chin was soon dripping with her pussy juice, as his attention to her clit was making her hot and ready again.

As he placed a hand on each of her ass cheeks and spread them apart, she said, "You're going to tongue fuck your Bhabi's ass again, aren't you?" Jawad just moaned a reply as he slowly sunk his tongue in her tight virgin ass.

As soon as she saw Jawad was going to spend some time in her ass, she slipped her hand underneath and began to stroke her clit herself. She couldn't believe how great it felt to have a hot slippery tongue up her ass while she fingered her own clit. When Jamela began to hump against her hand and Jawad's tongue, he pulled his tongue out of her ass.

"Why did you stop, Jawad?" Jamela asked.

"Because now I'm going to do something I've wanted to do since I first met you! I'm finally going to fuck this great ass which I have lusted after for many nights!" he replied.

Jamela looked back at him and saw he was greasing his thick cock with Vaseline. "I've wanted to do this for a long time too, but I've never done it. I'm not sure about this, Jawad. A tongue is one thing, but a hard thick cock like yours is another!" Jamela said.

"Relax, Jamela Bhabi, and leave everything to me," Jawad said soothingly. He spread some of the Vaseline on her ass hole, and as he reached beneath her with his left hand, his right hand went to work rubbing the grease in and around her asshole.

His left hand took over rubbing her clit, and soon Jamela was humping her clit against one finger while another was gently probing her ass. A little more lube and Jawad got two fingers buried in her ass.

"If you keep this up I'm going to cum in your hand!" Jamela told Jawad. He moved both of his hands from between her legs and told her to get on her hands and knees. She did as she was told and then Jawad knelt behind her and took hold of his cock, aiming it at her well-lubed ass.

As he pressed against her, she tensed up, and Jawad also felt this. Just a few tugs on her nipples and some stroking of her thighs and ass soon had her relaxed again and Jamela whimpered a little as Jawad's big cock head slipped past her sphincter muscle. Jawad remained there for a few minutes, as Jamela grew accustomed to him, and he spread more grease on his shaft before pushing it further into her ass.

"Fuck me, Jawad! Fuck my ass, I can't believe how good it feels! It's making me weak in the knees," Jamela exclaimed. After a few more short strokes Jawad had buried his cock all the way up her ass, and when he began fucking his cock in and out, his balls slapped against her clit with each stroke.

"Oh yeah, fuck your Jamela Bhabi's ass! Fuck it good! Your big balls are smacking my clit. Butt fuck me harder!" she was shouting.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Wife Secrets..A Erotic Hot Story by raaka - by sarit11 - 29-06-2020, 08:15 AM