Adultery A Wife Secrets..A Erotic Hot Story by raaka
Jamela screamed, "I'm cumming, Jawad! Tongue fuck my pussy! Stick your tongue in deep!" Jawad did as she instructed as he held onto her nipples. When she fell back against the kitchen stool, panting from her orgasm, Jawad stood up and slipped off his clothes. Jamela smiled as she saw Jawad's thick cock again as hard as it had been before.

Jawad spun her around and bent her over the stool. He grabbed her ass and told her, "Jamela Bhabi, this is the ass I have been lusting for ever since I met you, so now let me see it and enjoy it!" as he pulled her ass cheeks apart and plunged his throbbing cock deep in her sopping pussy. It slipped in easily as her pussy was already saturated from the stimulation of his tongue.

Jamela arched back when he pushed deep into her and she gasped, "So you want you fuck your Bhabi's pussy like a dog, eh? OK, then! Fuck it hard with your big hard cock!" Jawad alternated between caressing and smacking her ass as he plowed into her pussy from behind.

His big dick filled her completely and was stretching her pussy to its limits, something Jamela knew that her husband would never be able to do. She had no idea sex with another man could feel so good. He was doing all this like an expert and she was enjoying every bit of it.

After a few minutes of frantic fucking, Jawad turned her around and sat her on the stool. She leaned back and placed her elbows on the counter top. Jawad held her legs in the crook of his elbows and once again plunged deep in her pussy.

As he leaned forward to suck and chew her nipples, his movement pulled her legs farther apart, and he took this as an open invitation to slam into her pussy for all he was worth. The sound of their wet genitals smacking together was enough to drive them over the edge, but instead of cumming in her pussy, he pulled free at the last moment and spurted his load all over her heaving belly.

When his cock finished jerking his hot cum over her, Jamela grabbed a nearby towel to wipe off her belly and pussy, and then clean off Jawad's shrinking cock. When she finished that, she bent down to pick up her shilwar to put it back on, but Jawad stopped her by saying, "No Jamela Bhabi, don't put your shilwar back on!".

"Why? You already fucked me twice in two hours and I'm not giving it to you again!"

"No, Jamela Bhabi! Now I've seen your naked ass, I've decided I'm going to fuck it!"

She was actually very happy that he wanted to fuck her ass, but all she said was, "No, Jawad, this is not the time for that!"

"Ok, we'll wait half an hour!" Jawad replied with a smile, and then went up to his room. Despite what she said, Jamela followed his instructions and did not put her shilwar back on and continued preparing lunch still bare ass naked.

The next half an hour passed by excruciatingly slowly, but eventually her wait was over when Jawad came back into the kitchen. He sat on the stool and then reached for Jamela, pulling her by her hand to sit her on his lap, with his cock already hard again.

Grabbing her by the ass, he pulled her to him and kissed her deeply, and then he noticed she couldn't sit still as his cock was sandwiched between the crack of her ass.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Wife Secrets..A Erotic Hot Story by raaka - by sarit11 - 29-06-2020, 08:06 AM