Adultery A Wife Secrets..A Erotic Hot Story by raaka
She lay there with her eyes half closed sighing as his finger slid in and out of her. Jamela moaned and begged," Please put your cock in me now!" He pressed the head of his cock at her pussy opening, and Jamela gasped as he pushed forward, spreading her wide open and filling her with his hard morning cock.

She arched her back, lifting up her hips as he pistoned in and out of her. They were so hot that it didn't take long for both of them to cum, as Jawad's hot sperm blasting into Jamela's pussy took her over the edge.

They rested in each other's arms, cuddling, and Jamela whispered to him, "When I woke up this morning my pussy was tingling and wet. All I could think about how good you felt in me. I've wanted you for so long."

As Jamela got dressed, she asked him, "Are you coming downstairs for breakfast?"

"OK, but let me take a shower first."

"Are you going to college today?"

He laughed and winked at her, then told her; "No, today you are my teacher!"

Jamela went downstairs to make breakfast for Jawad, and soon afterwards he came into the kitchen and started to eat his breakfast while talking with Jamela. After he finished his breakfast, she started preparing lunch, with his assistance. While he helped her with the cooking they were also kissing and hugging, until they became too aroused to continue and were ready for anther session of love.

Jawad held Jamela from behind and she felt his cock pressing in the crack of her bottom as he held both of her breasts. His hand slid downwards to her belly to untie the string of her shilwar, which slipped down to the floor.

He bent down to pick it up as she stepped out of it and he began running his hand over her calves, causing her to moan ever so slightly. Soon Jawad's caresses had reached her thighs, and as his fingers found their way between them he rubbed her thigh with one hand as he ran the fingers of the other through her pubes.

She took a sharp intake of breath as he sought out her clit. As he plunged a finger in her wet pussy, he used his thumb on her clit. In a matter of minutes she was humping slowly on Jawad. Jamela groaned as she watched him remove his finger from her and lick it clean of her juices. She didn't know just what he had in mind, but she spread her legs wide apart.

Jawad burrowed his tongue through her pussy and zeroed in on her clit, moaning himself as he sucked her clit between his lips, and it seemed the harder he sucked the better she liked it.

When Jawad ran his tongue across her asshole it elicited a whole new barrage of language from her. "Oh, you dirty bastard! You licked your Bhabi's ass! I bet you'd even tongue fuck your Bhabi's asshole, wouldn't you?" Jamela hissed at him. Jawad responded by rapidly stabbing his tongue in and out of her puckered hole, and Jamela just groaned and humped harder.

When he returned to tonguing her clit, she knew she was getting close, so she entwined her fingers in his hair to hold him there. When he sucked on her clit once again she went over the top.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Wife Secrets..A Erotic Hot Story by raaka - by sarit11 - 29-06-2020, 08:05 AM