Adultery A Wife Secrets..A Erotic Hot Story by raaka
The next morning when the children were having breakfast, they noticed that Jawad hadn't joined them as he usually did. Jamela's eldest son Jawed went to ask him why he didn't come for breakfast and Jawad told him that he felt ill and wasn't going to college that day.

When Jawed told them what he said, Jamela smiled, as she immediately knew what his problem was. After the children went to school Jamela took a cup of tea up to his room. When she went into his room he pleaded, "Jamela Bhabi, please, please forgive me! I'm so sorry about what I did to you last night. I shouldn't have done it and none of it was your fault, it was all my fault. I'm the one to blame."

Jamela put her finger on his lips to silence him and said, "Hush, hush, you did nothing wrong. Here, take your tea," as she handed him the tea and sat on the bed beside him. "Jawad," Jamela said, "you're not to blame that you wanted me. I could always see the sparks in your eyes for me, and I always wanted you.

It's no one's fault and no one is to blame. Jawad, I have a secret that I'm going to share with you." Jamela continued. "I was really afraid that if we hadn't done what we did, I probably would have tried to find someone else to take care of my needs because I couldn't tolerate it any more.

If I had tried it with someone else, our family life probably would have been ruined. This way we can keep it in the family and be safe."

He stared at her for a moment, not quite understanding, and then asked, "What do you mean?"

"My husband has never made me feel the way you made me feel. He never makes me cum! So we'll take care of each other's sexual needs and make ourselves happy whenever we get the chance, OK? We need to be very careful to keep it secret, however. We cannot afford to have anyone know about us. My husband will kill us both if he ever found out!"

Jawad nodded understandingly as she cuddled up against him. He put his arms around her, looking at her with that love in his eyes. Jamela kissed him and he responded by kissing her passionately once again, showing that he wanted her again, and she wanted him too.

Jamela rolled over on her back, pulling him on top of her, and she could feel his hard cock pressed tightly between their bodies. It felt so good to Jamela to be under him, but what she really wanted was to have his cock inside her pussy.

"Put it in me, please!" Jamela begged.

How could he refuse her? He badly wanted to do that too! He leaned back on his knees, with his feet under his ass. He opened her shilwar knot and slid it down her thighs, while Jamela pulled up her qameez to reveal her breasts to him, as she had not yet put on a bra that morning. He bent over and quickly kissed her nipples, then nipped them with his teeth, first one then the other.

She was giggling, when he did this, but then jumped as he cupped his hand over her pussy lips. She closed her eyes and shuddered as his fingertips touched her clit. She started to breathe heavily through her mouth as he played with it, then spread her pussy open with his thumbs and looked into her pussy hole.

Jamela didn't resist when he pushed his middle finger into her cunt and she lifted her hips as his finger went into her.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Wife Secrets..A Erotic Hot Story by raaka - by sarit11 - 29-06-2020, 08:04 AM