Adultery A Wife Secrets..A Erotic Hot Story by raaka
Her voice went lower, almost whispering, "OK, Jawad, do me, do whatever you want to do to me." She looked into Jawad's eyes, and saw in them the love he had for her.

"Oh, yes, Jamela Bhabi, I want to fuck you once more."

She asked, "How do you want to do it this time?"

"I want you on top of me, Jamela Bhabi."

She was pleased to hear this, for this was a position she had always wanted to try and had never done this with her husband. .Jamela slowly slid herself up the length of his body until she was straddling his thighs.

She watched his face, looking to see if he realized that she was straddling someone for the first time in her life, thinking that no one would believe it. She cautiously lowered herself closer to his cock, and she wasn't sure if it was for her own pleasure or because she wanted this experience at least once in her life.

She felt the head of his cock brush against her ass and moaned slightly, but still being careful. Reaching down between her thighs, Jamela found his throbbing, hard cock with her hand and brushed it up against her pussy lips, and then her clit, feeling the soft, round head coming into electrifying contact with her clit.

She raised her hips slightly and felt his cock head at the opening of her pussy, and then slowly lowered until she felt his cock just inside her lips. She let go and then clenched her pussy muscles, rocked slightly back and forth, up and down, feeling him move in and out, just barely enough to penetrate, until she couldn't bear to wait any longer.

Jamela lowered the entire weight of her body onto his hips, feeling his cock penetrate deeply into her pussy, and tightened her muscles repeatedly, enjoying the hard shaft inside her. His hands reached up and found her nipples, alternating between flicking and pinching them. Her hips rose up from his and, as she felt him slide almost completely out of her pussy, Jamela slid down again.

She already felt she was getting close to another orgasm, and her muscles start contracting before the first wave hit her, and she had to bite her lip to keep from screaming out as the next orgasm swept over her, like a jolt of electricity passing through every organ, every muscle, and every fiber.

Jamela slowed down out of sheer exhaustion, and then another orgasm hit her, this one striking right in her clit, and she felt her own cum running down the inside of her thighs. Jamela put her hands on Jawad's chest to hold herself up, slowly riding him while he lay there, caressing her breast and pinching her nipples.

Jamela felt her body grow tense as she had yet another orgasm, but this one was not as intense as the others. Jamela knew that Jawad needed to cum too, so she kept riding him until he bucked up against her and started to come. When she felt his cock spasming and the cum spurting inside her, she relaxed and collapsed on top of him.

He was rubbing her back, and squeezing her ass, running his fingertip around her anus, which was slippery with their juices. This made her giggle and wiggle her ass, and when he pushed his fingertip into her anus Jamela gasped and pressed her hips down, contracting her pussy tighter around his dick. The further he pushed his finger into her rosebud the more she squirmed on top of him, until he finally pulled it out.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Wife Secrets..A Erotic Hot Story by raaka - by sarit11 - 29-06-2020, 07:54 AM