Adultery A Wife Secrets..A Erotic Hot Story by raaka
"You don't need tell me that Jamela Bhabi. I know all that and I promise I'll be careful, but I want you once again now!"

"Maybe tomorrow."

"But what about this?" he said, pointing at his hard cock. "My cock is hard!"

"You're young and this can stay hard all day! I'm an old woman and can't match you!" Jamela laughed.

"But we shouldn't let it go to waste," he argued, rubbing her tummy as he continued, "Let's do it again, just one more time, please, Jamela Bhabi?"

She sat up, his strong cock facing her, bulging so hard that no fabric in the world would be strong enough to hold it in. Jamela was looking at the biggest cock she could ever have imagined, getting her hornier by the minute. Jamela looked at it now with more passion, and then they looked into each other's eyes, and smiled at each other. Jamela closed her eyes as he bent over her and they kissed.

She reached for his cock and rubbed the palm of her hand over it, squeezing it gently, and it felt really good to her. Jawad put his hands on her ass and pulled her to him, still with his hard cock in her hand. He forced his tongue between her lips into her mouth, for a deep passionate kiss.

Breaking away from the kiss, Jawad asked her, "Jamela Bhabi, why don't you kiss my little penis?" Jamela really wanted to do it but had been too shy to suggest it herself. She smiled and without another bent down to put her mouth by his cock, then parted her lips, surrounding the head of his cock, not touching it, but just breathing over it.

He moaned when she did this, begging her to just taste it.

Jamela gripped the base of his cock and slid her hand slowly upwards, pulling it towards her mouth. She stuck her tongue out between her lips and touched the head of his cock with it as she brought it up to her lips.

She first circled the tip of his cock, and then slid her tongue down the entire length of his shaft. She was surprising herself how easily she was doing this, as she had never done it before in her life. She slowly closed her lips around his hard cock and hummed slightly, feeling the vibrations on her tongue, her lips and his cock.

She pulled her mouth back, feeling the ridges of his penis slide against her tongue. She licked every inch of his long dick then closed her lips around the head of his cock, her tongue finding that little spot just at the base of the head, where the head meets the shaft. Jamela then took as much of his cock into her mouth as she could, until she felt the tip tickling the back of her throat.

Jawad reached down with his hand and started to play with her clit, her juices already flowing, making her receptive to the touch of his fingers. As he started to slide his finger inside her cunt, her mouth became like a vacuum, sucking his cock in deeper and deeper, even feeling it touching the inside of her cheeks.

She lost herself when he played with her clit; licking and sucking him until he had to beg her to stop for fear that he'd cum right then. She let it plop out of her mouth, licking it then giving his cock a quick little kiss, for she now wanted that throbbing cock deep inside her, tearing her apart.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Wife Secrets..A Erotic Hot Story by raaka - by sarit11 - 29-06-2020, 07:52 AM