Adultery A Wife Secrets..A Erotic Hot Story by raaka
They just lay there holding each other, trying to catch their breath, his cock still inside her, her cunt twitching around it, as she got tighter. Jamela could hear his breathing, and feel the warmth of his body on her.

The mixed juices from their lovemaking were trickling out of her, down over his balls between her legs onto the bed. Jawad lay on top of her, catching his breath. "Oh! Jamela Bhabi, that was amazing, you were tight as hell!"

Jamela moaned and smiled at him. "You were really hard. You were wonderful. You have really blown my mind, Jawad!" As she lay on the bed Jamela opened her eyes and looked at Jawad's cock still partially inside her.

He continued to slowly pump his now shrinking cock, as he looked into her eyes, and she could feel more of his cum oozing out of her swollen pussy. They were gently kissing and caressing each other, and Jamela was rubbing his cheeks, kissing his forehead, and eyes.

When Jawad finally rolled off her and pulled his cock from her swollen pussy, Jamela slowly sat up on her elbows and looked down at how totally fucked she looked, her pussy swollen and red and her pubic hair matted and soaked with his cum. Jamela got up to go to the bathroom to clean herself up.

When she returned she saw Jawad lying on the bed as if he belonged there, with his wonderful snake of a cock lying peacefully across his belly. Jamela lay down exhausted next to him, still without her shilwar but wearing her qameez. They just lay there with their arms around each other for the first time, and it felt so good to finally be able to relax together.

Jamela whispered in his ear, "I'm in love with you, Jawad. You're the only man I've ever loved or wanted. Besides my husband, you're the only man I've ever been with."

Jawad took Jamela into his arms, hugged her passionately, and pulled her hard against his body. He started kissing her very gently then pulled up her qameez and bra again and began softly licking her nipples. He grabbed her hand and placed it on his cock, and to her surprise she could feel it was beginning to get hard again. Jamela wondered how this could be because in all the time they were married her husband had never been able to get a second erection once he had cum.

He asked her, "Can we do it again Jamela Bhabi? I've wanted to make love to you for so long and I don't want to stop now."

"No, I don't think so," she replied. "The children will be home soon. I want you to understand that we'll do it many more times, but we'll need to be careful as I'm a married woman in a respectable family and the mother of three growing children."

horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Wife Secrets..A Erotic Hot Story by raaka - by sarit11 - 29-06-2020, 07:52 AM