Adultery A Wife Secrets..A Erotic Hot Story by raaka
Jamela pinched him and dug her nail in his ass and said, "Oh Jawad! This is not a dream! You're really fucking your Bhabi! Fuck your Jamela Bhabi, fuck me! Fuck me!" She was panting and moaning in his ear, begging him, pleading with him, for more. "Just a little more, please, oh please, don't stop!" Jamela sucked in her breath, her head rolling from side to side.

She wrapped her legs around his back and bucked up her hips to take him even deeper into her willing pussy. He started pumping his cock still faster into her, in and out like a steam hammer. Jamela slipped one hand between her legs and started to stroke her clit while she grabbed hold of Jawad's swinging balls with her other hand, pulling and squeezing them. "Oh, Jawad! That feels so good! I'm going to cum again soon! Don't stop!"

Jamela bounced and bucked so hard she thought his thick prick would rip her in half. Her body finally had what it had needed for a long time. Jamela was moaning as Jawad slammed into her, bucking with the pure pleasure that his cock was giving her.

It was fantastic having such a large, powerful cock in her pussy, and tears of joy flowed down her cheeks as she begged him to split her in half. Jawad started to pant and groan himself as the bed creaked and lurched under them, and realized that their coupling would have been heard by any one in the house if anyone had been there.

He slowly pulled back and forth to cover his thick cock with her joy juices to further lubricate it. Jawad wasn't holding anything back now and strongly ripped open her cunt with his rock solid cock. He pumped her fast and hard and Jamela felt as if she were going in and out of consciousness as he fucked her.

Soon she felt her second climax building up inside her and quickly knew that she was going to cum again! She also felt Jawad's thrusting get stronger and she realized that he too was about to cum.

"Oh, Jamela Bhabi, I can't last any longer! I'm cumming!"

Jamela yelled at him, "Jawad, please cum in me! I like it! I want it!" Then she felt it, the feeling that Jamela had never felt until that moment. His whole body lurched forward and Jamela felt the tip of his cock smash against her cervix. Jawad groaned loudly and shot the first spurt of his cum deep within her pussy.

His hands were holding her down and he was pushing into her with all the strength and intensity of his orgasm. It felt so incredible to Jamela! What really surprised her was that she could feel Jawad's hot sperm literally shooting into her, while her husband's cum just seemed to dribble out of his cock.

At the very same moment that Jawad filled her up with his pent-up passion juice she also felt herself cumming again, and yelled, "I'm cumming, Jawad!" as her hips involuntarily again began to push hard against him. Her cunt was pulsating as her body fought to ingest all of his love cream.

The most intense orgasm she ever had hit her as he continued to thrust and all she could do was grab his ass and pull him further into her. Her mind was solely focused on the pleasure she was now feeling between her legs and she screamed at the greatest sexual experience of her life. Wave upon wave of ecstasy went through her body as she wrapped her legs around Jawad and pulled him deeper into her.

It was wonderful as Jamela felt his seed pouring out of her and down the crack of her ass as he continued to spurt into her, unable to believe he was releasing so much cum. Jamela came so hard she felt like someone let the air out of her.

horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Wife Secrets..A Erotic Hot Story by raaka - by sarit11 - 29-06-2020, 07:23 AM