Adultery A Wife Secrets..A Erotic Hot Story by raaka
Jamela exploded in the first real orgasm she had ever had and thought she was going to pass out, as wave upon wave of pleasure went through her body. She screamed with ecstasy as Jawad's huge cock easily went past her husband's territory and slid deeper into its own.

Her legs were pointing straight up in the air and her fingernails dug into Jawad's muscular arms as he pistoned his rock hard cock into her pussy. When she finally recovered from her climax, she realized her pussy had adjusted to his huge size and his massive cock was sliding smoothly in and out of her wet slit.

All thoughts of betraying her husband were gone, for now Jamela was in love with the feel of Jawad's huge cock, as he slid it in and out of her, their bodies making a slapping noise as they collided with each thrust. With each smack, Jamela let out a moan as she felt his cock head hit her cervix.

Jawad put both of her legs on top of his shoulders and grabbed hold of her shoulders, as he kept slamming harder and harder into her pussy, and Jamela knew he was having fun playing with her pussy.

She still had on her qameez with her bra pushed up over her breasts which he still tweaked occasionally, and when he pinched her nipple, Jamela told him, "Come on Jawad, eat it! Suck your Bhabi's nipples!" She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and sucked on his neck, whispering in his ear, "Jawad, let me tell you honestly, I love you.

Please don't think badly of me, but I've wanted you, and waited for this moment, for so long. Oh, yes! Please, please, don't stop fucking me, it feels so good! Oh, please don't ever stop."

Jawad said, "Yes! I knew you wanted it and you like it, like this. You teased me enough, so now let me fuck you good. You'll think twice before you tease me again, with your succulent tits." He bent forward and taking one nipple in his mouth started to suck it.

She said, "Yeah! Teach this pussy a lesson. Teach your Bhabi Jamela. Fuck her pussy hard, she deserves a rough fuck!"

Jawad replied, "Say my name, Jamela! Say my name!"

Jamela moaned, "That's it! Fuck me Jawad! Ahhh... Jawad! Fuck me, Jawad! Fuck me good! Jawad! Fuck my pussy good, Jawad! Oh, my husband, why aren't you my husband, Jawad?"

"I am, I am your husband!"

"Yes! You are!"

"Pinch me, Jamela Bhabi! Tell me I'm not dreaming! Is this really happening?"
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Wife Secrets..A Erotic Hot Story by raaka - by sarit11 - 29-06-2020, 07:22 AM