Adultery A Wife Secrets..A Erotic Hot Story by raaka
Jawad unknotted her shilwar, and pulled it down over her thighs. Jamela felt like this was her last moment to stop this erotic adventure. "Jawad, we have to stop now, please! I'm getting so hot, we mustn't continue any further!"

Jawad responded by laying her down on her back, and sitting between her legs to look at her pussy. "I bet your pussy is sweet: I must taste it. Can I taste you Jamela Bhabi? Would you like me to eat your pussy?" Jawad bent forward and moved his mouth down her stomach, until he brushed his lips over her clit and then kissed her pussy. The touch was electric and Jamela bucked her hips against his face. He stroked her hips and thighs, smoothly spreading her legs to gain better access to her treasure spot.

"Oh yes! He's going to eat my pussy, something my husband has never done!" Jamela thought. Jawad slowly dragged his tongue slowly upwards over her slit, again touching her clit. Jamela didn't want to go any further, so she tried again to stop him, telling him, "Please stop now, Jawad, we're getting carried away and I don't want to go any further."

Jawad said he understood and again promised her he wouldn't do anything she didn't want and promised her no one would ever know. Jamela simply moaned that he shouldn't carry on further and should stop once he finished tasting her pussy. With that assurance, she lifted her hips to let him pull her shilwar the rest of the way off. As Jawad took it off completely, the erotic feeling of being totally nude in front of a man who was not her husband sent a shiver up her spine as instinctively her legs spread open. Jamela was dying to feel the sensation of his mouth on her opening.

Jawad smiled at her and bent his head closer to her. He began to press his mouth over her pussy, as Jamela lay back and Jawad began to kissing the area around her labia before he began to lick her pussy lips and clit. Her legs were spread wide; she was completely open to him and at his mercy. Jawad took advantage of this, running his tongue up and down her moist pussy, making her tremble. Jawad opened Jamela's pussy lips, and sucked on her clit. He was taking the time to suck and lick each of her hot wet pussy folds. She was in ecstasy as it was everything she imagined it would be.

Jamela compared Jawad with her husband; Jawad really knew just what to do with a woman. Noises were starting to escape her lips, her hands pressing down hard on the bed, helping her hips lift against his mouth. He started chewing her pussy, slowly at first, then plunging in like a starving person. The pleasure was too much, too intense and she started screaming out loud. She was breathing fast, her chest heaving and her crotch bucking wildly as he feasted on her sex, sucking and licking inside her love hole. Jamela surprised herself at how vocal she became.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Wife Secrets..A Erotic Hot Story by raaka - by sarit11 - 29-06-2020, 07:15 AM