Adultery A Wife Secrets..A Erotic Hot Story by raaka
Jawad responded by whispering in her ear that he was having trouble controlling himself because she looked so hot and he was sorry that she didn't want him, but he also understood her feelings. Jamela felt sorry for him and didn't really know what to say, especially as he was taking her rejection of his advances so well.

Jamela told him that it wasn't that she didn't want him, but she was married and had her own family to think about.

He pleaded with her, "Please let me kiss you, Bhabi. I promise I'll stop whenever you say," adding, "It'll be a new experience for both of us."

As good as it had felt Jamela knew she couldn't hold out much longer. One part of her wanted to stop it, but deep in her heart, she wanted to kiss him again. Her heart won the inner battle raging inside her, and almost instinctively she told him she would allow him to kiss her again, as she didn't want him to be disappointed.

Jamela opened her mouth to feel his tongue once more, and she was just getting ready to break away again from his kiss when he said to her, "Let's go into the bedroom, Jamela Bhabi!"

Jamela couldn't believe that Jawad had the nerve to suggest going into the bedroom, but deep in her heart, she wanted to go. After a few mumbled comments like, "oh no!" and "how can we?" Jamela couldn't resist any more as Jawad grabbed her hand and led her towards the bedroom.

Once inside the bedroom, Jamela began trembling all over, her heart racing, but slowly she recovered. They were standing in the middle of the room when he took her hands and gently began to stroke them, asking her, "May I kiss you Jamela Bhabi?"

Jamela told him, "You kissed me before, so why are you asking my permission now?"
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Wife Secrets..A Erotic Hot Story by raaka - by sarit11 - 29-06-2020, 07:12 AM