Adultery A Wife's anxiety (Completed)
Episode 18

After returning home after picking up my son from my parent’s house, I gave Ajay some milk and petted him to sleep.  Neither me nor Mahesh had much of a conversation then. I could not understand his thoughts by seeing his face. I tried to act as normal as possible, but my eyes kept straying to his face over and over again. However, I could not see any reaction in his face. I couldn’t guess whether he was ignoring the emotion I displayed or he really failed to notice it. After so many days I was really wanting to talk to him today but it seemed from his behaviour he was not of the same mind. The pain I now felt in not being able to talk to him freely was like the pain I felt when I first saw him in bed with Gauri. This time however, I am fully responsible for this pain. For the first time, I really began to fear for the future of our marriage. Fear that the damage done by my outrageous actions have made our marriage irreparable. That fear sent a chill up my spine. When we slept on that night (rather only he slept, I kept awake looking at his face), all my love and affection for him that was buried in my heart recently, came bursting out. I realised, my gosh how much I loved this man. My stupidity, had made me dare to do things that would deprive me of this true happiness in my life. I hesitantly put my hand on his chest, fearful that he would push it off. If he did that I would simply die inside. To my great relief he did nothing like that and continued to sleep.

I cannot describe by words the comfort that came to my mind with just the touch of my hand on his body. It was now up to me to make every effort to avoid losing this life that I already had. If I succeed, there can be no measure to my happiness, but if I fail, then I have to endure that suffering, because it was of my own making. I didn’t know when exactly I too had dozed off. I had breakfast with him the next morning. I looked at his face and smiled timorously. He too smiled in response. I was in wonder how that little smile could fill my heart with so much happiness. Just when everything was going towards the better my phone rang. It was from that good for nothing Shiva. I noticed how quickly the look on my husband’s face changed. I completely ignored the phone. After ringing for a while, it stopped. Then after a few seconds it started ringing again. Being very irritated I switched off the phone this time but by this one act Shiva managed to completely poison the atmosphere in my house without he even being present there.

I found it difficult to sit in my office that day. I could not concentrate on the work given. I decided that I have to put an end to everything immediately. But I was confused about how to handle this. Even if the problem had only been between me and my husband it was still going to be difficult to overcome. Now however, Shiva is also involved in this matter. Many thoughts flowed through my mind for over an hour. Luckily it was a slow work day, there was nothing urgent I needed to get done. Finally, after much debate within myself I came to a decision. I made a call to his cell phone. It rang for a while but he didn't pick it up. This made me very anxious. Does he not even want to talk to me?? I tried two more times both the times the ring went through, but he didn't attend the call. If I was the old Swetha I would have stopped trying to call him. I would be angry thinking why should I try to speak to someone who didn't want to talk to me. That headstrong Swetha was dead and gone. I phoned the office directly this time, trying to get to speak to my husband.

An unfamiliar woman’s voice greeted me,” hello?”

“Can I speak to Mr. Mahesh please,” I said.

“May I know who is on the line?” said that sweet voice.

“I am Mahesh’s wife Swetha speaking.”

“Oh Hi Mrs. Mahesh, just one minute, I’ll see if I can get him.”

There was silence for a while and then the woman answered,” he is not in his cabin, did you call his mobile phone?”

“I did, it rang but he didn’t pick it up.”

“Oh, one moment please.”

Again, there was silence for a while, then,” Mrs. Mahesh I had a glance at his table, his phone is on the table. I believe he is at a meeting. I’ll let him know you called once he is back.”

I didn’t say anything else except to thank her,” Thank you, please do that for me.”

“You’re welcome Mrs. Mahesh, have a good day.”

I felt a little relieved now. He had not been ignoring my calls rather he simply was not there to receive the calls. I didn’t get a call from him for over an hour. I knew how long some meetings can be hence he can be quite delayed but nevertheless every minute of it was like standing on hot coal. Finally, he called my cell phone. With a trembling heart and trembling hands, I picked up the phone.

“Hello Swetha, what is it?”

After how many days he is calling me Swetha by name. Even hearing that made me so happy.

I hesitantly asked him,” Is it possible for you to take half day’s leave today?”

“Why, what for? I have a lot of things pending.”

“Please it is very vital. We have to talk about our future, please?” I was literally begging him.

He was silent for a few seconds then said,” Give me some time, I’ll call you back.”

It took a while but he called me back as he had promised. “Okay, I’ll be home by 2pm.”

I had to make one other call then I too took half a day’s leave and was home before 1.30 pm. My heart seemed to be racing faster and faster. This day is going to be the most important day in my life. I will know by today whether happiness will once again bloom in my life or only sadness awaits me in the future. My husband was home a minute or two before 2 pm just as he had promised. On looking at me he would have realised the agitated state of mind I was in.

He looked at me and said,” Yes Swetha, you wanted to talk, tell me what decision have you made?”

“Please wait, I have called Shiva too, let him come first.”

“What, you have still not changed .. why did you call that fellow?” For the first time I saw a display of anger and irritation from him. This was the first time he had talked angrily to me after the incident of my discovery of his affair with Gauri. It really should be surprising that only now he had displayed any anger. After all, with all that had happened, how long can it be possible for any man to continuously suppress his anger.

“Please don’t get angry. Knowingly or unknowingly Shiva had also been involved in this. Now when a final decision is made it is better for him to be here too,” I tried to pacify my husband.

Just as I finished saying this the door bell rang. That had to be Shiva I guessed. As I opened the door Shiva came in with a broad smile on his face. I locked the door and walked back to the centre of the hall. I could see that Shiva was surprised to see that Mahesh was also there. He must have thought that I had called him to enjoy an afternoon session of adulterous delight. He must have come with great excitement thinking that was what awaited him.

It took him a few seconds to adjust to the situation, then said,” Hi baby,” and came to hug me.

I put my hand on his chest and pushed him away. “Shiva, don’t touch me.”

He just stood there stunned at the turn of events. Shiva was not the only one who was stunned. There was astonishment on my husband’s face which slowly turned to a look of satisfaction. Shiva's face showed his anger. It only lasted a few seconds and on recovering he immediately hid it and forced a smile to his face.

"Hey darling, what's this, why this anger?" he again approached me to embrace me.

"No Shiva, we are not going to continue this affair. I won’t allow you to touch me anymore," this time I stopped him with my words.

However, when I had noticed that flash of anger on his face for a few seconds it became clear to me that cutting him off was not going to be easy, just as I had feared. This was the reason I chose this time of the day. This was the time when our neighbours were all at work. So, even if an argument breaks out and it becomes a verbal slanging match, then the chance of others hearing it was very unlikely. It would definitely help to avoid the embarrassment.

“Look here, Siva, please listen to me patiently. I have made a big blunder. I unnecessarily involved you in a matter that I should have resolved with my husband alone.”

Before I spoke again, I took a few seconds to gather my thoughts. It was essential that I was very clear in conveying my message. So, I carefully chose my words before I spoke. Two matters must be clearly evident in what I was going to say. One, I must make Shiva understand that our sexual relationship ends today and permanently. Two, it must also show to my husband how much I regret my actions and how it has hurt me as it has, him. The very future of my marriage and happiness depended on it.

I spoke again,” Normally I would have to apologise to you for using you to seek revenge against my husband,” I paused for a few seconds,” but in your case, I don’t think that, that would be necessary.”

Both my husband and Shiva were listening silently and intently to what I had to say.

I closed my eyes for a few seconds and then continued,” As far as you are concerned, I am just one woman among many. If not me you will move on to another. You are incapable of having a meaningful and permanent relationship with a woman. That would be your curse in your life.”

Shiva now intervened,” What do you mean curse?? It is my good luck .. no, no, that’s wrong .. it’s my manliness and sexual skill, that allows me to enjoy pleasure with many different women. Just like you, all those women gave themselves willingly for their own enjoyment and because they wanted a real man to fuck them, isn’t it so Swetha?”

His arrogance on his manliness was so clear in his words. I wanted to punch that sneering face. I had to bring him down a notch or two.

“It maybe so in other women’s case but not mine. Tell me how many of them have real affection for you? Would they really feel upset or worried, say,  if you are sick or in trouble?”

Shiva in his heart of heart couldn’t answer in the affirmative for that so his next words were to actually boast about his sexual prowess.

“Yeah .. but they all chose me over their husbands including you. Only I was able to fulfil their needs and give them satisfaction, not their useless husbands. That’s all I need from them and they from me. You too were no different, you came to me for that only didn’t you.”

I saw an expression of pain on my husband's face when he heard this. Seeing Shiva's conceitedness made my blood boil. I had to first quash his swagger.

“As I said before, I can’t answer for others but you were just a tool for my revenge. Let me tell you now, you had not given me anything greater than what my husband had given me.”

He looked at me disbelievingly. He was really of the believe that none of the husbands of women he was sleeping with, were capable of satisfying them the way he did.

“What bullshit, when we fucked we both know how much you enjoyed it .. in fact even your husband knows that.” He said this looking mockingly at my husband.

It must have been as humiliating for my husband as it was for me to hear Shiva speak these words. It hurt more because there was some truth in what Shiva said, I really did enjoy the physical part of the sex. How stupid of me not to take into consideration all the bad repercussions that my actions may result in. My anger which all this time was so wrongly misdirected on my husband now changed to Shiva. I spoke softly but the repressed anger in my voice was clear to see.

“That was nothing but a physical reaction, there was no love or affection of any kind in it. Why a woman could easily get the same type of physical satisfaction even from a dildo. You were only that for me nothing more.”

I was letting him know that a woman may also be moaning out the pleasure she was feeling when satisfying herself with a dildo. It didn’t mean that because of that she had any great attachment to it. I was so furious within. I really wanted to wipe that arrogance from his face and dare I say, even hurt him by my words.

I continued,” Have any of the women you had ever told you that they want to leave their husbands and come with you?” As there was no answer from Shiva I said,” Highly unlikely, they all know to what extent you are needed. They want to only use you for their needs otherwise you are nothing to them.”

I could see the anger rising in Shiva’s face but I continued recklessly. More than I had needed to.

“This sexual prowess you are so proud of. It is all so temporary. Once your youth goes no one will give two hoots about you. Only a miserable life will be left for you.”

Shiva’s face was now convulsed with anger but I ignored that completely.

“My husband’s lovemaking skills is in no way inferior to your but you want to know what’s the difference between sex with you and him?”

We all knew I was not expecting any reply from him for this question. With all the fury he had building in him at this time, he was still nonplussed as to what to say and I said that.  

“With you everything is temporary. It doesn’t evoke any long-term emotions. Sometimes there is even regret for doing it with you but with my husband the joy lingers on. Even days after, the memory of how we shared our love would bring a smile to the face.”

Shiva couldn’t hold back anymore and burst out,” Then why did you open your fucking legs to me like a bitch in heat. Not only that, did you only stop only with just fucking?  I know how you enjoyed sucking my cock,” he smiled cruelly,” right deep up to your throat.”

He looked at my husband with disdain and said,” You know how your wife would hug and kiss me in lust as I fucked her? The marks on my body will show you what a bitch in heat she was.” “One thing I must say, your wife’s cunt sure is very tight,” he wanted to tell my husband how his thick cock had stretched my vagina,”  it was wonderful how her pussy would grip my cock and massage it as I pumped my cock in and out of her, it was simply heaven.” He laughed derisively,” I must say Mahesh, your wife is a wild cat in bed, it was fun fucking that sweet cunt of hers.”

In his anger he wanted to hurt and humiliate me and my husband just as much as I had, him.

I expected this but I didn’t expect him to speak so vulgarly about me. It was probably because I had angered him so much but it was vital that I had to speak this way. I had to show to my husband that Shiva meant nothing to me, sex with him was nothing special to me. Even if I had directly told my husband this it would not have been as effective as he listening to me telling off Shiva directly in this way. Shiva however, with his words was trying to tell my husband that, for me, sex with Shiva was better than the sex I had with him (my husband).

I now spoke,” That was the biggest blunder of my life. My stupid anger had made me lose all sense of propriety. I now realise what a moron I was. My actions only ended up hurting me more than anyone else.”

I pointed at my husband who had been silently listening to us all this time.

“In wanting to badly hurt my husband in the same way he had badly hurt me, I selected you because among all his friends you were the one with no morality and was completely untrustworthy.”

“I had so stupidly thought that having sex with you would be the most appropriate way to hit back at my husband for his betrayal. All my words of endearment to you were not spoken from the heart, it was just to annoy my husband.”

“One thing, you can never be, is a real man like my husband. You really don’t know the meaning of how to be a real man.” I wanted to hit him hard in the one thing he believed himself to be superior to other men whose wives he was bedding.

Now his real self came to the fore. He couldn’t take this silently. “Shut up you filthy dirty slut. I’ll slap you till all your teeth fall off.” Saying this he walked towards me with his raised hand.

For the first time then my husband reacted. He came and stood beside me and said,” If even your fingernail touches her anymore, I’ll break your bloody hand.”

He looked at my husband and spoke with derision. “You? Going to break my hand? Hah, you couldn’t even do anything when I fucked your wife in front of you .. okay I’m going to slap her now, let’s see what you can do.”

I didn’t expect it to reach to this level of a physical confrontation. In one way I was proud and happy that my husband came to my defence but my greater fear was that Shiva may physically harm my husband. My husband however didn’t seem flustered one little bit. He stood there calmly. When he spoke his voice was soft but firm.

“I didn’t do anything to you because of Swetha .. and because of what I had done, If I wanted to, I would have thrown you out of my home that day itself,” I was surprised at how confidently my husband spoke. This was a man who had no fear of the man confronting him.

For someone who thought of himself to be very manly Shiva couldn’t back off then. Especially when my husband had spoken like this in front of me.

“What are you talking too much like this you bastard,” Shiva said as his hand reached for my husband’s throat.

The next action was too swift for me to see. All I saw was my husband grab his palm and move down inside and moving up while twisting Shiva’s hand and the next thing I knew Shiva went flying over and was on the floor. My husband had Shiva palm twisted inwards as Shiva’s face and body was pressed to the floor. Shiva was groaning in pain.

Initially I too had cried out in fear but it was not my husband who was hurt as I feared but rather that scoundrel Shiva. The way my husband had moved so swiftly and had rendered Shiva helpless indicated that he was very adept at some sort of self-defence but he had not once mentioned or boasted about it to me in all our years of marriage. There was much more about my husband that I really had to learn.

“If I wanted, I can put you into hospital for at least a month. You better get out from here before I really lose my temper, and don’t ever come back.” Saying this my husband released his hand.

Shiva got up holding his hurt hand with his other hand. I could see fear in his eyes for the first time as he looked at my husband. In actual fact he really was a coward who dared not attack my husband again. I sighed a sigh of relief that the matter was over but I was wrong. Shiva was not going to go quietly.

“You beat me…,” he was almost crying,” I’ll get you for this, I’m going to spoil your reputation, you just wait and see. I’m going to tell all our friends and our colleagues how I fucked your wife and how you just stood and watched helplessly. Everyone will laugh at you .. you won’t be able to show your face outside .. and that bitch too,” he said pointing at me.

I was stunned at hearing this. The realisation hit me how badly I had miscalculated the problems that I have created. My whole world came crashing down at my feet. My mind raced to how Shiva would be telling people about us .. about me.

"You know guys, Mahesh's wife Swetha is a great cocksucker, you wouldn’t believe how much that bitch enjoyed sucking my cock and swallowing my load.

"She was great at sucking, she would lick my precum and then suck my cock till her mouth ached."

"She will hold her cunt lips open herself for me to shove my cock in."

“That good for nothing Mahesh just watches me fuck her, probably the cuckold would be shaking his cock then and getting his jollies.”

In my mind all these thoughts ran of how he, in wanting to humiliate us, was highly capable of saying all this. If that happens, I can’t do anything else but commit suicide. But what about my husband. How will he be able to stomach all this humiliation to his honour and good name. Alas all is lost, we are now embroiled in a disaster of my own making and there seemed to be no escape from it. God please help us I prayed silently.
[+] 4 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Wife's anxiety (Completed) - by game40it - 29-05-2020, 09:15 PM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by game40it - 29-05-2020, 09:17 PM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by game40it - 29-05-2020, 09:19 PM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by Avenger99 - 29-05-2020, 09:46 PM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by Johnnythedevil - 30-05-2020, 04:55 AM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by srinivasulu - 30-05-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by themaskeditor - 30-05-2020, 11:38 AM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by intrested - 30-05-2020, 06:26 PM
RE: A Wife's anxiety - by game40it - 30-05-2020, 08:38 PM