An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby
Nagesh's eyes seem to pop out of his head. He fixated on the wondrous hairless slit between her creamy-white and silky-smooth thighs. Like a doomed star falling into a stellar black hole, he stumbled toward the bed, dropped onto his knees, and clamped his mouth on her naked pussy.

Grabbing her around her hips, Nagesh used his strength to push her vee up against his mouth almost as if he were trying to eat her. He latched onto her sweet snatch like a limpet on a rock in an intertidal pool. He French-kissed her pussy lips with the same passion as normally French-kissed her mouth.

Nagesh lashed his tongue up and down her labia, sticking his tongue into her as far as he could go. She was wet with excitement. She tasted good.

Nagesh sucked her clitoris. Aarti squirmed; she moaned with pleasure. Once more he focussed on her lower lips, paying special lingual attention to each individual fold of her labia. He tried to again to put her pussy inside his mouth, savouring each and every contour of hot, smooth sexual parts. Every time he stuck his tongue into her vaginal opening, he relished the taste of her sexual juices. He lapped at her eagerly. He did not want to lose a single drop of her feminine liqueur.

His whole world seemed to centre on her bald hot spot. "Give me more," he mumbled almost to himself. "This tastes so good. Give me more!" he said more loudly. "Cum in my mouth."

He resumed limpet-like suction. Nothing could feel and taste better than the hairless gourmet pie in his mouth.

Nagesh's sudden, vigorous ardour initially caught Aarti by surprise, but only for an instant. She welcomed his ardour. She showed her eagerness by pulling his head into her love nest. She flexed her hips upwards as if she were trying to swallow his tongue with her vaginal mouth. She enjoyed her husband's exceptionally skilful mouth and tongue, but she enjoyed even more his lustful, unrestrained passion for her.

Aarti felt her body submit to his erotic assault. She gasped and groaned in pleasure. Tremors of pleasure coursed through her body. Soon she would capitulate to her man; she would let him completely have his way with her.

She heard his demand to cum in his mouth as he feverishly worked between her legs. What started off as tremo turned into a massive orgasmic earthquake that shook her entire body.

Once her climax passed, Aarti flopped back, spent. Her breathing was heavy. Her eyes were closed. She was as much surprised by her own sudden ardour as she was by his.

Nagesh's mouth fell away from her love triangle, but only for a moment. She felt the bed move. The head of his rock-hard penis enter her soaking-wet womb. It went in easily, and deeply, into her eager body.

Nagesh's lustful penetration caused her passion to surge once again. She was multi-orgasmic. Having just had one orgasm, she was ready, willing and wanting more. She undulated her pelvis in an effort to travel up and down his shaft. He pumped into her vigorously. Both were primed. Both knew another big O was the horizon. And it came, for both of them this time.

"I thought you might like to see my pussy completely shaven," she said finally, "but I had no idea it would turn you into a horny super-stud."

"I learned something new about myself," he said. "I love pussy, but I love naked pussy even more. I'm hungry for pussy. I am a gourmet for bald pussy, especially yours."
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 08:24 PM