An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby
Nagesh shrugged. He decided to let her tell him in her own way and in her own time. He was intrigued but willing to play along.

They lay in each other's arms for a while longer, exchanging tender kisses and caresses.

Aarti sensed him becoming more relaxed. The husband and lover she knew and loved was almost back.

"How do feel now, hon?" she asked after a few more moments.

"Sweetie, when I'm with you, I always feel so much better," he replied embracing her.

As far as Aarti was concerned, the moment had arrived.

"That's good, lover. It's time for your surprise. You wait here for a few minutes. Okay?"

"Whatever you say, hon."

Aarti went to the bedroom.

A few minutes later she called out to her husband. "Hon, could you come to the bedroom please? But don't walk in. Put your hand on the doorknob and then close your eyes. No peeking. Don't open them until I say so. Okay?"

"Okay" he agreed somewhat bemused by her peculiar behaviour but also wondering what she had in store.

He put his hand on the door and closed his eyes.

"My eyes are closed, Aarti," he called through the door.

"Okay, come in a few steps but don't open your eyes."

"Why all the mystery?" he enquired as he opened the door, his eyes still closed.

"You'll see," she giggled. "For sure you'll really see," she said emphasizing the word 'really'.

He stepped in. "Now what?"

"Okay, open your eyes," she giggled again.

He did. And what he saw caused his cock to stand erect almost immediately. She was reclining on her back, which was propped by pillows. Her legs were spread wide-open. Her pussy was absolutely naked! No bush! Not a single pubic hair was visible on her love triangle! It was glorious!
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 08:23 PM