An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby
A week later, Aarti found her husband in a pensive mood.

"You've got something on your mind, Nagesh."

"Yes, hon, I've been extremely busy at work since our cruise. Now I have to take a few business trips to the South. Some of the regional offices have invited me to train their staff. My boss says I'm a good trainer because I know how to make information management policies and procedures understandable to staff. He encouraged me to accept the invitations and also asked me to attend an information management conference in Bangalore. I'll be away for almost three of next four weeks. The only good thing is there will no more business travelling for the next few months after that."

"Well, we do have to work for living, Nagesh," she sighed sympathizing with her husband. "Consider yourself lucky. These business trips are the exception rather than the rule," she observed. "You just hit a bad streak. That's all."

"Worse," he continued smiling, "these business trips will put a damper on our sex life. We won't be able pay our new swinging friends a visit until this rash of business trips is over."

"You have to do what you have to do," she said philosophically.

"Even in the week since we came back, I've been up to my eyeballs in work because of a major legal case has come up. We've had difficulty finding some important documents staff failed to pay proper attention to the management of their records. I've had to put in overtime to find them. I feel drained," he complained."

"I don't like the way your job has been draining you either," Aarti replied wryly. "That's my job." She batted her almond-shaped eyes.

Nagesh smiled broadly at her corny double entendre. He drew sweet wife into his arms and gave her a deep loving kiss, then grabbed her butt for good measure.

"You've got something in the tank?" Aarti asked.

"Don't go there, hon. I have to get back to work on preparing training materials and my conference presentation. I thought I'd be able to do it all at work but it's not turned out that way. You know what I'm like, thorough and fastidious. Every word has to convey a message to my audience."

With that, Nagesh went back to the computer. "Where was I..." he mumbled to himself.

Several weeks later, Nagesh returned home from the last of his business trips. It didn't help that his flight home was delayed. He had to wait for several hours before a seat became available. Exhausted, he was finally able to drag himself through the door. He had only enough energy to give his wife a perfunctory kiss, then headed straight for the shower.

Nagesh enjoyed his showers. He not only washed away the day's dirt and the sweat, but also symbolically washed away his cares at work. Nagesh strongly believed in separating his private life from his work life. Aarti liked that about him; she shared his attitude.

Dinner was ready by the time Nagesh finished showering. The next day was a Friday; it also happened to be a holiday. Friday was a holiday. The couple looked forward to having a relaxing three-day weekend together.

After dinner and dishes, Nagesh went to the living room where he took his habitual place on the sofa and stretched his legs on the ottoman. He patted a place beside him, a clear invitation to his wife to cuddle and snuggle. It meant that he was finally beginning to relax.

'Good,' Aarti mused, 'he's coming down from his work high, or should I say work low.'

She sat down beside him and put her head on his shoulder. "Mmm," it's nice to have my man back," she said.

Nagesh curled his arms around her shoulders. "It feels really good to have the love of my life in my arms again too," he said. "I feel so much better already."

They snuggled silently for a few moments.

"I've got a surprise for you," Aarti perked up.

"Is it something like the surprise you gave me after we came home from the cruise?"

"Of course not," she laughed. "You'll like this surprise," she declared.

"Okay, what's the surprise?" Nagesh asked.

Nagesh noticed she had a silly smirk on her face.

"You'll find out later," she said coquettishly.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 08:23 PM