An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby
"So that's what happened," Nagesh said concluding his story.

"We've become full-fledged swingers," Aarti observed. She put her arms around her husband. "Any regrets?"

"No, I had a lot of fun. And you?"

"Me too," she said. "I like swinging. It's exciting. As much as I enjoy sex with you, hon, I admit the thought of a little variety makes me horny."

"Different pussy makes me hot too," he agreed.

"I have to confess something else, though," she said almost shyly."

"Oh?" he questioned.

"I'm glad we used condoms only on the first night. I loved the feel of bare cock inside me. It made me even hotter to have Chirag and Gautam fill my unprotected womb with their cum.

"Does my saying that bother you?" she asked realizing how wanton she must have sounded.

"No hon," he said. "I really enjoyed outing my cock into Divya's and Rekha's unprotected pussies for essentially the same reason."

Aarti looked relieved. Her husband bore no grudge against her for having anal sex with Chirag.

"So I guess that means we're going to become the third couple in their swinging group?" Aarti asked.

"Only if you want to," he replied.

"I want to," she said kissing him. "We'll accept their invitations and we should reciprocate by inviting them too."

"It sounds good to me," Nagesh said. "But there's still one thing better than swinging," Nagesh noted.

"What's that," Aarti asked."

"Loving you," he said.

She smiled, gave him a peck. "I love you so much, Nagesh. But we have chores to do."

Aarti was happy. Nagesh seemed to have the knack to say the right thing at exactly the right time.

With that, they spent the rest of the evening unpacking their luggage, calling their children to tell them they were safely back, and preparing for their return to work. But in the back of his mind, Nagesh noted that his wife had once again allowed a man to take control.

The three couples met briefly at breakfast on the following morning. They agreed to meet on the second Saturday of every month, provided of course, they had no other obligations.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 08:22 PM