An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby
"You'd better stop then," Divya said. "You've already had his bare cock cum inside you," she reminded her friend. "I want my turn. Don't forget he had a condom on when I rode him that first night we swung with them."

"Let's switch places," Rekha suggested. "I can tell his mouth is already having an effect on you. I can see it in your face."

They switched. Rekha placed her pussy on Nagesh's mouth. Nagesh licked and sucked her wet pussy.

Divya, however, decided not to touch Nagesh's cock or put her mouth on it. Instead, she put her leg over Nagesh's body and placed her pussy against his stiff member. Divya was desperate to put his bare cock inside her but decided to wait, hoping that lapping at Rekha's private parts would distract his attention from his penis.

Divya touched Nagesh's hot rod every few moments to remind him of what his hot rod was missing. Nagesh didn't need the reminder; he knew what he was missing and what he wanted.

Divya fingered herself. Nagesh's skilful mouth added to her arousal. She wanted to maintain her state of arousal until the time was right for her to jump onto Nagesh's saddle and put his horn into her slippery womb.

After a few minutes, Rekha let out a sigh. She bathed Nagesh's face in her juices.

"Hey!" Divya protested good-naturedly. He's supposed to me mine tonight."

"Don't worry about it," Rekha laughed. You'll still get best part," she said looking behind her and seeing her friend straddle the supine man.

Rekha quickly got off Nagesh's face. She ducked into the washroom, dampened a small face cloth and then quickly wiped his face of her female fluids.

"He's all yours now," Rekha declared. "I got to rush back to the stateroom. I want some cock in me too and your husband is in need of some hospitality."

Rekha dressed quickly. Divya put her bathrobe back on. After Rekha left, Divya locked the door.

"Where were we," she wondered as she threw off her bathrobe. "Oh yes, let me get back on your face for a few moments."

Divya faced down his body. She stared at Nagesh's throbbing penis. She could tell it was on a hair-trigger. She decided not to touch it for now. She stuck her pussy onto his face. He would know what to do, and he did it.

Nagesh knew what she wanted. He was not the kind of guy to refuse a lady. He gave her vulva, the same attention as Rekha had just received a few minutes earlier. The two women tasted differently but both tasted good.

When she felt her arousal increase, Divya had an overwhelming urge to suck on Nagesh's cock. She bent toward it, grabbed it, and stuck it into her mouth. They were now in the 69-position. She sucked very gently on his hard rod. It throbbed. She didn't want him to cum in her mouth; she had to be careful.

Meanwhile, Divya felt the sexual tension build between her legs. She was approaching her own point of no return.

Divya got off Nagesh's face. She switched around again to face him. She slid her wet pussy down his belly until she felt the jabbing of his cock. He was very hard and she was very wet. All she had to do was feel the tip of his cock between her labia and slide down. That is exactly what she did.

The two lovers were so close to the edge for so long that they both started cumming within seconds of full penetration. Divya moaned out her lust as she felt Nagesh fill her insides with his cum.

After that the two lovers took a break. They had sex once more before falling asleep and again after they woke up the following morning.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 08:21 PM