An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby
Nagesh liked the idea, but he was curious about Gautam. "So what's he going to do?" Nagesh asked.

"He's going to watch a couple of movies until I get back," Rekha replied. "We're going to double-team you for a couple of hours. Then I'll go back to my stateroom to have some fun with Gautam. As you can tell, there's not enough room on the bed for three people to sleep over night."

"Okay," he said, "you girls seem to have decided what's going to happen. So, let it happen."

Rekha undressed while Divya removed her bathrobe. Nagesh crawled back onto the bed.

"Lie down lover," Divya said.

Nagesh did as she asked.

The women got on the bed, one on each side. They kissed and caressed him up and down his chest for a while. When they licked him, their hands went to his genitals. When one stroked his cock, the other cupped his balls in her hands and rolled gently as if they were dice made of glass.

"Come on girls. As much as I enjoy your attention, I want you two girls to get hot too," he urged.

"Don't worry about it," Divya said. "Just feel us up while we work on you," she added.

Nagesh did but he felt he was in a more excited state than they were.

"He's got a point," Rekha laughed while looking at his stiff cock. "We should have our fun too. If his rocket blasts off into space too soon, we'll miss seeing the stars."

"True," Divya said, "but don't forget. You've still got my husband back at your stateroom to take care of."

"I'll tell you what," Rekha said. "You sit on his face and feed him your pussy. I'll suck his cock."

Okay, that sounds like a plan," Divya said delighted at her friend's suggestion.

Both women knew from experience that Nagesh was skilful with his tongue and mouth.

Divya rubbed her nether lips across his mouth. "Still tastes good?" she asked.

"Mmm um, uh," he grunted, his words muffled by her muff.

"I think that was a yes," Divya said chuckling.

In the meantime, Rekha was sucking his cock. She felt it twitch in her mouth.

Rekha her mouth off his cock. "He's really getting too excited," she announced.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby - by sarit11 - 26-06-2020, 08:21 PM